6 Cyl. Turbo + 410 NM Torque + 7 Wheels = ??? (Pics Pg.3)

I have missed this thread.

Nice info on buses raj. Took about 25 minutes to read from beginning.
Every post was good and wonderful.

The colour choice was wonderful and neat , You could have chosen different colour , you could have colour full buses.

Interiors are also good , the only part i don't like is the steering and that area with round gauges.

Here in pondicherry , tvs is authorized service for Al buses. I was there for my tvs diesel pump service for my car, i was with my pump the whole day. Total 3 days , as i serviced 3 times , (one normal service -wrong timing, 2nd time rocket like setting- i could beat a swift , 3rd correct one-better than present vista turbo)

All the 3 days i was there observing them.
Watched an issue of rattling - owner says Al fault , Al says its body mistake.
Also a tipper had a hydraulic issue-dont know exact.

Fights were same as in tata/maruti service that i have seen.[lol]

Could you clear me a doubt,
here in govt air buses the rear suspension have a long rod-link behind, yours dont have that . whats that?

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];23886 said:
Could you clear me a doubt,
here in govt air buses the rear suspension have a long rod-link behind, yours dont have that . whats that?
Are you talking about the leaf spring suspension, Ilango?

Drive Safe,
350Z

No , not the leaf spring.

Air suspension.
This goes in part where mud flaps must come. its like beam and colum like thing goes to body , But raj's picture of airsuspension is small (Only in govt air suspension bus i find this)

Rest tour operators buses are exact as raj's

Thread Starter #65
ilango[speed thirst];23886 said:
I have missed this thread.

Nice info on buses raj. Took about 25 minutes to read from beginning.
Every post was good and wonderful.
Thanks mate.

The colour choice was wonderful and neat , You could have chosen different colour , you could have colour full buses.
thanks & we have kept the same colour on purpose to maintain uniformity. infact we plan that all our future buses will sport the same colour.

Interiors are also good , the only part i don't like is the steering and that area with round gauges.
yes, that was the only part non-customizable. else do you think i would have left that? my bus atleast has a custom dashboard else it would have looked more bland.

Watched an issue of rattling - owner says Al fault , Al says its body mistake.
was the body made by an outside firm or was it an AL fully built bus?
if its the former, obviously its the body builder's fault.

do you have a picture of that? i'll try to find out.

350Z

Core Team
Since the pictures now appear bigger, I was viewing them all again and noticed the cabin picture that steering is almost flat on the dashboard and not even inclined a bit, though I’ve seen it in few other buses as well but how convenient is it to steer?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #67
there is absolutey no problem to steer buddy. it was my first experience with a bus & i dint find any discomfort in the driving position.

The only 2 vegicle that i have driven with almost flat steering is
1.Omni
2.Force tourister

the former , we owned one , the later was just a km drive .

I found both were easy .

Thread Starter #69
An update:

Both the buses have roughly 5k on the odo. one of the buses again had the front brakes overheating problem & it was sent to the A.S.S, this time it was permanently solved.

We are getting 3.5kmpl from one bus & 3.75kmpl from another.

Top Bottom