4300K Quality HID Kit Technical Review & Install (W+Pics)

Poor Quality of LEDs, Poor design, No Heatsinking.
Thanks a lot for replying so fast.
Any suggestion regarding good quality of smd leds just like u have provided for HID and Headlight Leds. If possible, kindly give me the link.
Thanks

Thread Starter #302

bhvm

Honoured Member
Any suggestion regarding good quality of smd leds just like u have provided for HID and Headlight Leds. If possible, kindly give me the link.
Its becoming Harder & Harder to find them these days. Esp after closure of Ebay Few years ago.
Your best bet would be to find a Cree/ Osram/ Luxeon dealer. But they don't deal in few pieces.

Other option is to Get "Cheap" LEDs and Underdrive them. I mean use twice the LEDs but run them at half the current. Also use heatsinks wherever you can.
This video gives you a fair Idea-

Its becoming Harder & Harder to find them these days. Esp after closure of Ebay Few years ago.
Your best bet would be to find a Cree/ Osram/ Luxeon dealer. But they don't deal in few pieces.

Other option is to Get "Cheap" LEDs and Underdrive them. I mean use twice the LEDs but run them at half the current. Also use heatsinks wherever you can.
This video gives you a fair Idea-
Thanks again @bhvm
Got the idea how to install Leds in a proper way.
By the way thanks for sharing information about the HID. I am currently using the HID in my low beam of my Nexon. Installed fog projector with HID also since projector of Nexon headlight is not up to the mark. They are meant for Halogen. Thinking to install Hella auxiliary Led Bar 350/470 for High beam support. May u suggest any better and cheaper idea to boost my High beam. Both High and Low beam has H7 bulb.

Thread Starter #304

bhvm

Honoured Member
Both High and Low beam has H7 bulb.
I would say stay away from External lamps, Not only they are extremely Blinding but often attract wrong kind of attention.
I am using H7 4300k LED bulbs on my XUV for High Beam. This combined with H7 HID in low beam Projector has a very, Very punchy Setup.
The H7 LEDs were brought before ALi-express bans came in effect. I wonder if you could find such product via Indian seller.

I would say stay away from External lamps, Not only they are extremely Blinding but often attract wrong kind of attention.
I am using H7 4300k LED bulbs on my XUV for High Beam. This combined with H7 HID in low beam Projector has a very, Very punchy Setup.
The H7 LEDs were brought before ALi-express bans came in effect. I wonder if you could find such product via Indian seller.
Ok. I will try to find a quality led in 4300k.

deville_56

Honoured Member
After the ban, prices have sky rocketed. Good set costs around 10k now. One of my friends got AliExpress bulbs on his RC390 and output is astonishing and it was only 2-3k then. @vishnu vichu got a pair of true 55W LEDs from DVJ and output is comparable to 100 W, but used in projector.

Hello all
Its been a long while posted something on TAI hope all are doing fine.

I bought a seltos HTE in 2019 and soon felt stock lighting is worst. Last year got Osram DHB3 Xenon 4200k Eco HID conversation Headlight Bulb kit(12V,35W) fitted.
Were looked much better than stock but in rains they are the worst i feel. Car got crush from left front with a tanker few days back and left complete light assembly got changed to stock. Now its a funny situation one side stock yellow light other side bit white HID glows bit late

Researched a lot from few days from marimoto, fetrofit to osram, genome, azoom, gimmer etc., but now where found something works really well in rains also , so confused at the moment but need is urgent as full rains these days

Read entire thread and understood the things, look forward to hear from our fellow TAIan experts on the same.

Thread Starter #308

bhvm

Honoured Member
Hello all
Its been a long while posted something on TAI hope all are doing fine.

I bought a seltos HTE in 2019 and soon felt stock lighting is worst. Last year got Osram DHB3 Xenon 4200k Eco HID conversation Headlight Bulb kit(12V,35W) fitted.
Were looked much better than stock but in rains they are the worst i feel. Car got crush from left front with a tanker few days back and left complete light assembly got changed to stock. Now its a funny situation one side stock yellow light other side bit white HID glows bit late

Researched a lot from few days from marimoto, fetrofit to osram, genome, azoom, gimmer etc., but now where found something works really well in rains also , so confused at the moment but need is urgent as full rains these days

Read entire thread and understood the things, look forward to hear from our fellow TAIan experts on the same.
If you drive in Rain & fog a lot, Look for 3000k HID or LED bulbs.

Top Bottom