3M Car Care New Delhi (Kailash Colony) Review

What are the basic things to do for a well maintained jetta? Are washing and waxing sufficient or do they have to do any other detailing? Are they available on sundays?

350Z or rnharish
Did you see any big car getting treatment there? If so, how was the treatment for the big car? Any news/help would be highly appreciated.
Sam,

They were doing Audi when I went there. They do Paint Protection job which I think is very useful. You may check with them for more details. Also they will do the same on a small area on your car so that you can see the difference for yourself and then decide. Here in Bangalore, they are open on Sundays too.

Sam,

They were doing Audi when I went there. They do Paint Protection job which I think is very useful. You may check with them for more details. Also they will do the same on a small area on your car so that you can see the difference for yourself and then decide. Here in Bangalore, they are open on Sundays too.
You mean Audi!! OMG, it means they are some experts at detailing. Yeah, I had already done paint protection in this January but am not sure. Will definetely visit banglore as soon as possible and won't forget to meet you(:biggrin:).

EDIT : How much did they charge you for the basic parts of detailing? And how many stars would you give for it out of 5?

Last edited:
You mean Audi!! OMG, it means they are some experts at detailing. Yeah, I had already done paint protection in this January but am not sure. Will definetely visit banglore as soon as possible and won't forget to meet you(:biggrin:).

EDIT : How much did they charge you for the basic parts of detailing? And how many stars would you give for it out of 5?
Yes, they are good at detailing but in my opinion they are not the best. Sure, happy to meet you too :).

It is around 5K I guess and will give 4.50 rating. If you are planning to come to Bangalore for 2 days, then I can suggest ultimate detailerz. They do better job than 3M but they are little expensive and worth the money paid. Let me know once you are here and will give you the details. You can decide based on your budget.

I am sorry to say this harish, but th plan had failed due to some personal problems.
3M or Ultimate Detailerz, please set a branch at hyderabad too for people like me.

Very good and professional work.their attention to detail describes their hard-work and being professional in getting the work done with absolute cleaniness.

Your vehicle just looks like it is right out of the showroom .

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Very good and professional work.their attention to detail describes their hard-work and being professional in getting the work done with absolute cleaniness.
Honestly, the partners of 3M Kailash colony are my close friends and have got the job done on my car from them. To be honest, they have couple of technicians over there who are having an air of working for 3M. Mahender is the name of the person whom I gave a simple piece of thought and shared my peace of mind too. The only person there who can assist and pay attention towards the car detailing is Rahul and then there is Mukul. Their technicians/ applicators are more inclined for high end cars and really don't bother for attention to detail on regular cars until you make Rahul stand on their head.

Regards.

My Vento TDI is 1.4 years old, 20000kms on odo.
I wash my car with Amway car shampoo in 10-12 days.
Vacuum my interiors every 3 months.
Detail it using Motomax and waxpol polish every 4 months.

Quality of paint is top-notch. Feather smooth to touch.
However there are swirl marks everywhere on car. Though not visible directly, but if viewed from certain angles, swirl marks can be seen.

For a enthusiast, it matters a lot.

Any package i should opt for?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
However there are swirl marks everywhere on car. Though not visible directly, but if viewed from certain angles, swirl marks can be seen.

For a enthusiast, it matters a lot.

Any package i should opt for?
Hi Maneet, Is your VW Vento Dark Blue? The 3M has this paint restoring process in which swirl marks can be removed. It will cost around INR 5500 all inclusive. Time it will take would be around 3-4 hours depending on the availability of technicians.

I would suggest you to directly meet Rahul over there. He is one patient guy who will guide and assist the job nicely as per your need.

Do let me know the outcome brother.

Regards

Akash

Hi Maneet, Is your VW Vento Dark Blue? The 3M has this paint restoring process in which swirl marks can be removed. It will cost around INR 5500 all inclusive. Time it will take would be around 3-4 hours depending on the availability of technicians.

I would suggest you to directly meet Rahul over there. He is one patient guy who will guide and assist the job nicely as per your need.

Do let me know the outcome brother.

Regards

Akash
Akash, my Vento is Terra Beige. Though swirl marks are not visible if viewed directly, but does it affect in long-term. I have Silver Indigo, swirl marks are only visible in broad daylight, overall paint quality is still good. I regularly maintain her.

I had a chat with 3M car care Rajouri garden. They said they can remove all the swirl marks. They showed me Dark Blue X6. It came for paint sealant treatment. 90% marks were removed. He said, my vento needs paint protection package as there were no other visible day to day scratches. Overall, it will cost me 2800/-.

Last month i visited 3M Gurgaon for Foam wash. They said atleast for a year, i should not go with any treatment as my car is still free of all scratches you encounter daily.
It will further harm the clear coat of car.

Rajouri garden outlet was keen on me to go with their packages as the outlet is new.

Vw A.S.S just offer you the services by the name of so called- TEFLON COATING.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I had a chat with 3M car care Rajouri garden. They said they can remove all the swirl marks. They showed me Dark Blue X6. It came for paint sealant treatment. 90% marks were removed. He said, my vento needs paint protection package. Overall, it will cost me 2800/- Rajouri garden outlet was keen on me to go with their packages as the outlet is new.
Paint protection treatment in INR 2800/-[confused] by 3M[shock]. It would be some discount and all else Paint protection is not so reasonably priced at 3M. Their paint sealant process costed me INR 5500 for Esteem. But yes, swirl marks were considerably reduced and the shine on the paint was back. Though all this expense and shine simply lasted for a couple of weeks only as its impossible to keep the car scratch-less in NCR.

Vw A.S.S just offer you the services by the name of so called- TEFLON COATING
I see this as waste of money and time. In-case if the owner feels a real need of getting these coatings done then its better to go to 3M in person than to believe these ASCs.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

It appears that the 3M outlet of Kailash Colony, New Delhi has now closed down. In it's place, 'Mr. Shine' car detailing outlet has opened. I saw the new outlet today.

20160906_151937.jpg

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #43

350Z

Core Team
It appears that the 3M outlet of Kailash Colony, New Delhi has now closed down. In it's place, 'Mr. Shine' car detailing outlet has opened. I saw the new outlet today.
Perhaps because Gaurav has opened up a new Royal Enfield dealership in Naraina Vihar?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom