3M Car Care New Delhi (Kailash Colony) Review

Thanks for the valuable information. But can you advise me what treatment would be required for my newly purchased Mahindra SsangYong Rexton RX6 "T-Rex".

Yes we have a group here in ahmedabad where we all are being offered discounts at 3M services.
Can you specify name & address of dealer, & how much discount they are offering? Do they keep open on Sundays? Do they require prior appointment?
I am planning to visit Ahmedabad in few days just for some accessories for my new "T-Rex", usually on Sunday.

Last edited:
The review was really good. I almost fell like I was there!
And the work on the car was simply mindblowing. The fact that Gaurav Gill owns the shop gives it an extra preference over the regular 3M Car Care.
Please do share the Price List of 3M services if you can. [:)]

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
I just saw the price list. Do you know what is include in the annual package?
The annual package includes 3 exterior treatments, 2 GermiKleen interior treatments and 5 times car washes.

Hi 350Z,by the way if I have missed it,which package you have taken for your car and what was the price for that?
It's exterior beautification which is roughly around 2K. They've different packages and price varies depending upon the car.

Thanks for the valuable information. But can you advise me what treatment would be required for my newly purchased Mahindra SsangYong Rexton RX6 "T-Rex".
Not much is required since the car is brand new. You could get the anti-rust treatment done and take the car for a professional wash + wax once in a while.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Can you specify name & address of dealer, & how much discount they are offering? Do they keep open on Sundays? Do they require prior appointment?
I am planning to visit Ahmedabad in few days just for some accessories for my new "T-Rex", usually on Sunday.
3M Car Care
DirectionsWrite a review
Address: Unit No G/4, Tower A, Ground Floor, Shapath 4, Opposite Karnavati Club,, Sarkhej-Gandhi Nagar Highway, Satellite, Ahmedabad, 380015
Phone:094 26 729992
Hours: Open today · 9:00 am – 9:00 pm

Hi Vibhor,

Happy to see your car glowing [:)]. I too got the paint protection treatment for my new fiesta from 3M, Basavanagudi, Bangalore few months back and took photos to write review about them. But somehow I was not 100% satisfied with the job done may be because I have seen car detailing so closely by ULTIMATE DETAILERZ in Bangalore and got it done from them before.

No doubt 3M people are good but not upto the mark of Ultimate Detailerz (Ultimate Detailerz). This might help our Bangalore friends who are looking for slightly better care than 3M. Usually I wont be satisfied easily with the work done especially on my car and impressing me is difficult to anyone. Their passion in doing the job is extremely good and I can happily say that they took care of my car as I do.

Here are some pics I have taken earlier from 3M Car Care, Basavanagudi, Bangalore -

IMG_20140111_154601.jpg

IMG_20140111_175343.jpg

IMG_20140111_192725.jpg

IMG_20140111_170312.jpg

IMG_20140111_192746.jpg

Eagerly waiting to hear from you!!!

Its really amazing to see the 3M car care works, it has done in the great way. Both the cars looks awesome.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

Also red fiesta alloys looks great. i like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team
Hi Vibhor,

Happy to see your car glowing. I too got the paint protection treatment for my new fiesta from 3M, Basavanagudi, Bangalore few months back and took photos to write review about them. But somehow I was not 100% satisfied with the job done may be because I have seen car detailing so closely by ULTIMATE DETAILERZ in Bangalore and got it done from them before.
Your car is stunning as usual, Harish. Great to hear that a local detailer is doing a much better job. How's their pricing? Please consider sharing a review as well.

Drive Safe,
350Z

It's exterior beautification which is roughly around 2K. They've different packages and price varies depending upon the car.

Hi 350Z,

Hope I am not asking too much questions[:)] as I am planning to go there.What is the cost of interior cleaning?It will be great if we can get the full pricelist.

Your car is stunning as usual, Harish. Great to hear that a local detailer is doing a much better job. How's their pricing? Please consider sharing a review as well.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor. Sure, will do the review at the earliest.

What are the basic things to do for a well maintained jetta? Are washing and waxing sufficient or do they have to do any other detailing? Are they available on sundays?

350Z or rnharish
Did you see any big car getting treatment there? If so, how was the treatment for the big car? Any news/help would be highly appreciated.

Top Bottom