3A's Based Driving For All Drivers!

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
When I was a kid, I had a obsessive liking towards cars and this was soon ascertained by my dad. So, when he taught me driving in those years, he foremost told me a rule or rather I should say a "golden rule" of driving in India or in foreign.

He simply believed in the 3A theorem of driving i.e Alertness, Anticipate and Action. He also told me that all these are inter-linked. As a child I did not understand but as I grew up and took to driving, his teaching helped me a lot and in today's traffic scenario in India, I feel his teachings are very much to be practiced for safe driving.

Since we are a young automotive community serving a nation of crores of people, It is imperative of us to bring out certain aspects of safe driving which in the long run shall prove fruitful for the drivers.

I therefore, put forward this important topic in front of you stalwarts of automotive field. I would like to have a worthy discussion on it and would like to know, How many of you do actually follow this 3A theorem in day-to-day driving?

Please share your valuable comments, experiences and suggestions.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Very true.
Most of the accidents happen because one of the A's is overlooked.
Absolutely. One needs to be very alert foremost to anticipate the mistake of the car in front and back. The lack of alertness is seen when one misses out the signal and when he/she is not careful of maintaining a proper braking distance from the vehicles.

Due to the lack of the first 2A's, the reflexes and actions of the driver are bound to be lethargic and improper.

Today's driving has become more risky since, drivers pay less attention on roads and they are more attentive in receiving calls on the mobile.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom