360 Degrees in My Mahindra Scorpio!

Yeah , rightly said mukesh .

But a small correction. I did in my new estilo. Have tried lot of fun in car ..err my own car.

Doing stunts in own car gives piece of mind , you dont need to answer anyone atleast.

The stunt was great torque addict, And great capture too. I always miss this part of capturing

Wow..great stunts. it would have been more fun in doing it on a bigger and true SUV like Pajero or a RWD car!

No Umang Means Rear Wheel drive Cars.

Imagine the 370z in same place. Remember the smoking tyres of Narein ?

Oh Zinam can you then explain the difference between Scorpio and other RWD cars??[confused]
Rear wheel drive cars are those where power of engine is delivered to back tyres of car.
Where as in verna and all other cars, Power is transferred to front tyres of car and the rear is just a tolling one.

Oh yes i know this!! But Umang said some other RWD car would have been more fun whereas Scorpio is itself a RWD car only!![confused]

RWD cars are always fun. more fun are mid engined rear wheel drive cars, due to weight distribution.

Only problem with scorpio is lack of horsepower and primitive suspension layout. which is little improved in newer models, but personally i must say on the looks department it looks hideous.

Re: 360 degree in my scorpio!

RWD cars are always fun. more fun are mid engined rear wheel drive cars, due to weight distribution.

Yes its 100% true.I was ripping my Versa when i just learned to drive, which had the Engine in the middle and was an RWD.The car used to jump(not really,kind of) in the first Gear as it had a healthy G13B Engine with awesome 83 BHP.

Top Bottom