2014's First Chennai Meet on 22nd of Feb: Pics From Page 6

Thread Starter #166
@Appu

Consider this for Avatar pic !!
Thanks for the suggestion Gurrala,

Believe me, that is my current wallpaper in my mobile[:D]. Thanks to Dhaya for clicking that wonderful pic[:)]

And, our friends clicked so many pics, so planning to change the avatar for every week.

From Monday onwards, the above pic will be my avatar[;)]

March 3rd or 4th weekend is Ok for me, let me know in advance[:)]
Is March 15th weekend (3rd weekend - Saturday) OK with you? If so, we will meet up at Vellore on 15th.

Need to check regarding the roof-black stickering from the place you got it done. Thinking of getting carbon fiber type done. Anyway, we will check out with your accessories store if we have time.

Thread Starter #170
Is March 15th weekend (3rd weekend - Saturday) OK with you? If so, we will meet up at Vellore on 15th.

Need to check regarding the roof-black stickering from the place you got it done. Thinking of getting carbon fiber type done. Anyway, we will check out with your accessories store if we have time.
Sure, will check it out the shop when you come to Vellore.

I'll call you and confirm the date by this weekend[:)]

Thread Starter #173
16th March, 2014 is my Nano's 1st Birthday :) Looking forward to meet you at Vellore on my Nano's Birthday eve :)
that is a great news, then for sure we will have a meet on the special day

Then lets make it a Mini meet [:D] ( I will join too, provided i get an invite[lol] ).
Ofcourse pradeep, you are always welcome to see the cute Nano

I don't get this... What do you do when you meet people at certain spot. Do you have any special activities ? I'm totally new to this, just curious to know about.

I don't get this... What do you do when you meet people at certain spot. Do you have any special activities ? I'm totally new to this, just curious to know about.
People meet at a given spot, then head to some beach, restaurant or a long drive. Chit chat about any topic like our forum, cars, our experiences with cars, driving, there is no set topic as such, depends on the members of that particular meet who some time pre decide the activity like a long drive to some scenic spot. Then make pics of members and cars and then all members post their experiences here about how the meet go and how they felt to be a part of it.

Top Bottom