2014's First Chennai Meet on 22nd of Feb: Pics From Page 6

WOW !! Looks to be a great meet friends with good number of participants. [clap]

Rides are really good with unique alloys. Place is awesome too with that sea background. Thank you for sharing nice pics Dhaya,Appu,Boss and others. I liked the Seirra maintained quite well and seen after long time too. Really missed this awesome meet, hope to meet many of you at VW meet next month. It seems both the VW cars failed in off roading event[lol].

Thread Starter #137
@Mr.Boss: Excellent Snaps Bro, I never seen you clicking the pics. All the pics are excellent. Especially the closeups shots are just awesome[clap]

@Dhaya: Super clicks Machi, All the pics are wonderful. Even the effects came out excellent.
In the pics, Vista looks more beautiful Machi ;)

@Jerwin: The video came out very well bro[clap]

@Raja: Thank you Raja for those kind words :)

@Pkk_84: Wonderful Clicks Karthi,

@DJ Bro: Sure Bro, Will plan for a meet very soon.

@Guralla: Thanks for your compliments Guralla. Not only VW, even Ford , Fiat struggled in Off-roading event;)

Last edited:
Excellent Snaps Bro, I never seen you clicking the pics. All the pics are excellent. Especially the closeups shots are just awesome[clap]
Thanks appu. I like clicking surprise snaps.

Not only VW, even Ford , Fiat struggled in Off-roading event;)
Top 3 'Getting stuck' awards goes to Ecosport, Linea & Vento [:)]
Vinod's Octavia was gliding without any much stress / effort. Not even got stuck once, even no single wheel spin. [clap]

@Mr.Boss: Excellent Snaps Bro, I never seen you clicking the pics. All the pics are excellent. Especially the closeups shots are just awesome[clap]

@Dhaya: Super clicks Machi, All the pics are wonderful. Even the effects came out excellent.
In the pics, Vista looks more beautiful Machi ;)

@Jerwin: The video came out very well bro[clap]

@Raja: Thank you Raja for those kind words :)

@Pkk_84: Wonderful Clicks Karthi,

@DJ Bro: Sure Bro, Will plan for a meet very soon.

@Guralla: Thanks for your compliments Guralla. Not only VW, even Ford , Fiat struggled in Off-roading event;)
Really great meet, fantastic pictures and video too. I am sure you all guys had a good time and I missed the event.

Well done AppU, greatly organised [clap].

Dhaya, nice pictures dude. Wow, Chennai guys its seems you had a really great meet. Now we Bangalore guys want to have a big meet too, that to too soon.

Sir please stop blaming us. We never knew what shift you work for. A meet on weekdays is impossible unless it's a national holiday. A date was fixed which was convenient for all the members , we never forced the date on anybody. And lastly no , we did not have time to even talk about the Pune meet , it was a very hectic day!
oops i did not blame you dhaya, i said it in lighter side. sorry if you took it in other way round.

It was a great meet after all and some pictures from my end. Thank you all for making it a great event and hope to catch you up all for the upcoming meets. One best part of the event is driving the entire convoy on the ECR and was more than happy to lead it.

The first seven pictures were taken during our rekkie ride on Friday (a day before the meet) however we never had the time to drive the atv's nor play the paint ball but it was fun filled gala!

The rest of the pictures were taken at the besant nagar beach and we had tough time in getting the cars parked in a formation and did our best with the clicks. Nice co-operation by all the drivers.

Great going guys!

Attachments

Hey Sai, your Nano looks really good man with those red colored ovrms and the alloys too. The white Punto and white Vista look decent.

Nice pics bikerboy and your Brio in RED always rocks and alloys are too good buddy

Last edited:
Fantastic meet with really nice shots guys..[clap] Member from other states surely miss all the fun. It's very nice to see all the rides together with there riders. [:)]

Top Bottom