2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV Gets Real with New Photos

I politely disagree.I have seen many people buy Fortuner, Pajero and Endeavour for either heavy bad road operations or for long distance cruising to places where there are literally little to no roads.When I suggested a Captiva to such gentleman who was looking to buy Pajero he very candidly told me that Captiva is very soft for his work ,kind of "car on stilts", but Pajero being ladder chassis is the real deal.

So I think there is clear division even in 20 lakh buyers who either want SUV or X-OVER.Of course many people consider all and many buy just for status!!
That may be because, Chevy as a brand is not known durability under heavy usage. Mitsubishi on the other hand has got good record of reliability. Majority of the SUV owners in India don't go off road. I for one, need a SUV to handle potholed roads, which I think a CRV or Captiva can't handle as much as a Pajero or Endy.

That may be because, Chevy as a brand is not known durability under heavy usage. Mitsubishi on the other hand has got good record of reliability. Majority of the SUV owners in India don't go off road. I for one, need a SUV to handle potholed roads, which I think a CRV or Captiva can't handle as much as a Pajero or Endy.

chevy is as durable as japs in IMO,but we never dare to take chevy to off road.

It could be durable, but i'm concerned about its maintenance over a long term. Opel costed a lot to maintain in the long term. And also, there's that resale value.

Captiva can't be taken off-road, its a soft roader.

I don't say Captiva is a off roader what i mean to say is it's also durable which can handle potholed road .as you said it really costs a lot to maintain Opel (corsa)

Again a badge engineered product from Chevrolet India[:D](Trailblazer=Isuzu MUX).The old school Tavera is a badge engineered Isuzu Panther. Anyway,Chevrolet India want to offer good reliable products.They know Japanese reliability will play here as they already tasted it with their milk cow Tavera.As a growing company here,why Isuzu didn't bring MUX in India?

Top Bottom