2012 Nissan Maxima - Sports / Family Sedan

Thread Starter #1
Hello Fellow TAI’ns today this post is regarding one of the coolest sedan from Nissan. Please share your opinions about it and what do you think, if this sedan is released in India.

The 2012 Nissan Maxima gains a Limited Edition package that adds some of the SV Sport's features and flashier styling to the base model. This year's model also has freshened styling (grille and taillights) and updated interior trimTo put it simply, Nissan's flagship sedan offers much of the same performance, luxury and features as the company's upscale Infiniti brand, but with a less flashy badge and better value. Topping the Maxima's list of strong points is a very likable driving experience. The 290-horsepower V6 gives the Maxima enough acceleration to leave many of its competitors in the dust, while a well-tuned suspension manages to deliver a nice balance between athletic handling and a plush ride. An attractive passenger cabin featuring top-quality materials and the availability of many luxury features is another plus.

Nissan Maxima
Following are the technical details for this car

Body: 4 door sedan

Size: 4841 (length) 1859.28 (width) 1468.12 (height)mm.

Wheelbase: 2776.22 mm

Drivetrain: Front engine/front wheel drive
Xtronic CVT with Ds mode and mannual mode
Paddle Shifters

Tyres: P245/45R18 V-rated all-season tires
P245/40R19 V-rated all-season tires

Engine: VQ35DE – 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine

Power: (Net@ RPM) 290 @ 6400
Torque: (Net @ RPM) 261 @ 4400

Maximum speed:
0-100: 6.4 secs.

Audio: Nine speakers, including - Three 3.5" Twiddler® neodymium front speakers,
Two 6" x 9" front door woofers,
Two 6.5" wide-range neodymium rear door speakers
Two 6" x 9" rear neodymium woofers

Attachments

Re: 2012 Nissan Maxima - Sports/Family Sedan

My mate got on here this is nice car .

but resale market for these ones aren't as good

Thread Starter #4

Yes this is a nice car. Combination of both a family as well as a sports car.
And talking about resale value, then buddy in US Nissan has a very good resale. And this particular car has a really good resale value.

Ohhhhh... Looks fab, I love the alloys. The car looks amazing. The dash is not that stylish though, when compared to the exteriors.

Car is looking great , much better than the boring Teana. But this will be brought to India as a CBU and so it will take its pricing to the likes of BMW and Audi. Atleast people here in India prefer the Europeans more than Japs when spending more than 30Lakhs.

Thread Starter #7

Ohhhhh... Looks fab, I love the alloys. The car looks amazing. The dash is not that stylish though, when compared to the exteriors.
This is something i also feel about the dash. They could have made it better. But overall it looks good.

Car is looking great , much better than the boring Teana. But this will be brought to India as a CBU and so it will take its pricing to the likes of BMW and Audi. Atleast people here in India prefer the Europeans more than Japs when spending more than 30Lakhs.
That's true cooldhaya, people in India have a tendency to buy European cars over the Japaneese. And regarding the pricing i would say it is bit expensive then accord but more cheaper then the BMW and Audi.

350Z

Core Team
Nissan has a strong design philosophy and this is one of the reasons I like their models (Exceptions occur though. Example being Micra). Nissan has a potential in Indian market if they jump into the premium bandwagon but with some sensible pricing and marketing. Speaking about Maxima’s front design, it reminds me of Subaru Impreza.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Nissan has a strong design philosophy and this is one of the reasons I like their models (Exceptions occur though. Example being Micra). Nissan has a potential in Indian market if they jump into the premium bandwagon but with some sensible pricing and marketing. Speaking about Maxima’s front design, it reminds me of Subaru Impreza.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes Vibhor you are very right bro Nissan does have a very strong design philosophy. And the company does have potential in the Indian market. There are three sedan which i can think will do well in the Indian Market.
Maxima
Altima
Sentra

Top Bottom