2010 - What's hot and What's not

List says Merc-A class is coming but i few months back read in a blog that merc's official has refused for its launch, anyways even if its come (at 28 lakhs!) the takers will be almost none.

Long list Vibhor. Great news for autoenthusiasts like us. Seems it will be a busy year for ZINAM and 350Z.

List says Merc-A class is coming but i few months back read in a blog that merc's official has refused for its launch, anyways even if its come (at 28 lakhs!) the takers will be almost none.

Well I can't go with what you said Umang!

A Mercedes at 28 lakhs is really mouth watering.

AclassF.jpg

AclassR.jpg

Because there are lot of SLKs & SLRs roaring in my city!

I am sure you will encounter lot of Merc A-Class if they launch it here!

Great compilation 350Z! Good to see Honda is coming out with diesel engines , hope they are as good as their petrol siblings! Seems like Zinam cant attend office next year most of the time![;)]

well Honda CRV diesel is already been tested in our roads by the company, so its coming for sure, when is still a question.
Pretty long list vibs.

Well I can't go with what you said Umang!

A Mercedes at 28 lakhs is really mouth watering.

View attachment 922

View attachment 923

Because there are lot of SLKs & SLRs roaring in my city!

I am sure you will encounter lot of Merc A-Class if they launch it here!
Rs.28 Lakhs is Mouth watering for sure, but it is a hatchback and in our country, high priced hatchbacks are not easily accepted. good example is Jazz which bears highly reputed badge of Honda but is still un-successful.

Come on Umang!

We never expect A class Merc to sell like Alto or Wagon R!

Merc has its own set of fans & I beleive Benz will sell decent numbers for sure!

Rs.28 Lakhs is Mouth watering for sure, but it is a hatchback and in our country, high priced hatchbacks are not easily accepted. good example is Jazz which bears highly reputed badge of Honda but is still un-successful.
Jazz and A class are very different from each other. Owning a merc is a a dream for many and i am sure there will be many takers for this 28lac merc. And sales target set by different companies is different. The sales target set for Jazz and A class should and cannot be compared. And merc will surely be offering loads of electronics(these include EPS, ESC, Descend control etc etc) with the car unlike the other hatches.

350Z

Core Team
Bravo looks a much better deal than Fiat 500, If priced well under Rs.20 Lakhs bracket.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Bravo is another status symbol from the stable of FIAT.

With sober & extremely stylish looks its definitely a head turner!

Toyota Yaris Sedan expected in June 2010 at 8 lakhs
Toyota Yaris Hatchback End of April 2010 in between 6 to 8 lakhs with a 1.5L 106bhp

Any news on this? Mouth watering. I liked Yaris and the hatchback also sounds great with the nice engine options. And the brand TOYOTA. Hmmm, man why are days passing by so slowly?

I live in Bangalore and havent seen mules of this. Maybe i am not observing. Let me check with a friend of mine if this news item is true.

Top Bottom