2005 Tata Indica LGi

Could you tell how did you leather wrapped the Horn Pad. Looks nice and I am interested in doing the same for my Indica and Safari Horn pad.

Thread Starter #47

deville_56

Honoured Member
Could you tell how did you leather wrapped the Horn Pad. Looks nice and I am interested in doing the same for my Indica and Safari Horn pad.
Applied glue and hand stretched rexin sheet and clipped. Stretching with a blower would be better for thicker rexins.

Dilip indica looks stunning in red color and I am planing to do the same DIY you did the horn pad on my uncles indica DLS. great write up too!

very nice color
i had burgandy skyline and these colors look really nice if kept well

so whats the plan for future. whats on ur list of upgrades

Thread Starter #51

deville_56

Honoured Member
Guys what kind of mileage you are getting from your petrol Indica.On my recent trip to Mirzapur I managed around 17 kmpl from my XETA with full A.C on.
In city, 12-15, mixed AC use
Highway, 15-20, mixed AC use

very nice color
i had burgandy skyline and these colors look really nice if kept well

so whats the plan for future. whats on ur list of upgrades
Nothing in the near future.

Thread Starter #53

deville_56

Honoured Member
Thats so good.I get around 13 on city with full A.C., and around 17/18 on highways with full time AC.Still people call TATA petrol cars as unefficient,LOL.[:)]
People are obsessed with Maruti and Hyundai, they won't accept whatever good Tata does [roll]

People are obsessed with Maruti and Hyundai, they won't accept whatever good Tata does [roll]
Agree with you, no matter how good the product is the image concious people outright reject it without even trying[anger], for them anything which Tata makes is an inferior product.

Agree with you, no matter how good the product is the image concious people outright reject it without even trying[anger], for them anything which Tata makes is an inferior product.
I think slowly but surely people are excepting gasoline derived TATA cars.Prime example is Nano.Till date TATA have sold around 2 lakh petrol Nano,a unique record for them.You also have to remember that both Suzuki and Huyndai are making gasoline engines for the past 50-60 yrs,while TATA are relatively much younger in this field.Slowly but surely TATA will get there,when and how fast? Well let the Time be the best answer for this question.

THE X-OVER

Thread Starter #56

deville_56

Honoured Member
Sadly, the car is sold [cry]

Because of financial troubles, had to dispose off the car. I told him not to sell if for anything less than a lakh, but he sold for 80k, desperate [frustration], could've easily fetched 1L+. It was in such great condition.

Top Bottom