2 DIN DVD Player for New Swift ZDi

Thread Starter #17
I am sure when you get JVC , Pioneer etc etc brands , you won't be able to get the steering controls with that.

40Grand is a big amount for a head unit. its your top dollar spend wisely
You are wrong big time[;)]You can have them with optional kit,which is model specific or rather brand specific,cost starts from 2500 onwards

You are wrong big time[;)]You can have them with optional kit,which is model specific or rather brand specific,cost starts from 2500 onwards
I wouldn't bother much for steering mount controls on my car (skyline) at all . I have a ford falcon (another car) with aftermarket head unit that Installed myself and that can get stuffed .

no need to make a big deal out of all this man to be honest, i'd spend 2000$ on upgrading suspensions than showing off

From MGA.. i hope u can get this out side also..price would be almost same..out side also they said same price for me
I checked the MGA accessories for new swift and didn't find the Caska in the MGA list. Which showroom did you bought??

Also, I have noticed from your pictures posted that your vehicle doesn't seems to be ZDI/ZXI (i.e., Automatic climatic controller with display is missing). Will Caska system would support the existing steering mount control with top end variant.? (it is too risky, because airbag is also fitted in the steering [confused]

I checked the MGA accessories for new swift and didn't find the Caska in the MGA list. Which showroom did you bought??

Also, I have noticed from your pictures posted that your vehicle doesn't seems to be ZDI/ZXI (i.e., Automatic climatic controller with display is missing). Will Caska system would support the existing steering mount control with top end variant.? (it is too risky, because airbag is also fitted in the steering [confused]
I have wrote to MGA and understood that Caska units are not available with MGA. They only provide "Sony system" which is equivalent & it will clearly look like modded system. (See the response from MGA)

Also checked with the Caska dealer at bangalore (M/s Automatrix - Shankar 9844461009) & understood that it is possible to integrate with steering controls without any impact to steering airbag system. Further he confirmed that this system will come with dashboard trim & look like inbuilt system. Finally the price is 45K... [surprise] Some body was mentioning in TAI is around 33k...Any good deal available??[confused]

Attachments

Top Bottom