1988 Rajdoot RD175

Thread Starter #1
My dad is having a 1988 Rajdoot. For the past two years he didn't use the bike. The bike is also in a ruined condition. But the engine is working and touches about 30 kmph. Now he wants to dispose it. But i'm interested in restoring it back into its classic look. I want to know about the approx restoring cost and details. Soon i'll upload the pics.

Restoring it will need time (you will need to be patient) & Money.(a lot)

These above two factors will decide the bikes future,life span.

Remember even if you restore the bike completely & something goes wrong again it will be too tough to get the spares,etc.Reliability will be a big problem.You can easily get a decent bike in the amount which you will be spending on this bike.

So first make sure weather you want to restore it or not.

Restoring it will need time (you will need to be patient) & Money.(a lot)

These above two factors will decide the bikes future,life span.

Remember even if you restore the bike completely & something goes wrong again it will be too tough to get the spares,etc.Reliability will be a big problem.You can easily get a decent bike in the amount which you will be spending on this bike.

So first make sure weather you want to restore it or not.
absolutely, yes sometimes we do feel of restoring our old classics, but then its not an easy job, time and money is taken, and lateron wont be easy to maintain as well, if not driven on regular basis, parts too would need time reach you, so decide and do share pics of the current condition of your bike to see how much work needs to be done to restore it.

350Z

Core Team
Restoring and then Maintaining a Vintage is not easy though but I still I don't advise to dump it if you can afford the restoring costs. Post some images so that we can have a look at your bike.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Cool. Give us some pictures man. Atleast we can estimate the damage done to the bike. If you want to restore it be hell-bound to do it. If you're still dilly-dallying about the idea give the bike to a collector who'll restore it to its fullest.

My dad is having a 1988 Rajdoot. For the past two years he didn't use the bike. The bike is also in a ruined condition. But the engine is working and touches about 30 kmph. Now he wants to dispose it. But i'm interested in restoring it back into its classic look. I want to know about the approx restoring cost and details. Soon i'll upload the pics.
Dear sir i will restore for you
As i am also having Rajdoot 175cc 1976. All parts are available. If you want you can post me the reply

Last edited by a moderator:
dear sir i will restore for u
as i am also having rajdoot 175cc 1976. all parts are available. if u want u can post me the reply
sachin chheda21 , welcome to the automotive india .

i feel blessed to see enthusiast like sachin who have spirits to flash up dormant mind.

do post more about your rajdoot and enjoy your stay here.
we would love to hear from you.

dear sir i will restore for u
as i am also having rajdoot 175cc 1976. all parts are available. if u want u can post me the reply
I also want to restore my rajdoot 175 1972 model. i want several parts like gears, bore(old type)...etc please help
[frustration]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom