1988 Rajdoot RD175

Well, thats almost all that you need to restore a two stroke:lol!:. Good to see the piston; some saving grace, that.
'by all parts' I mean every thing{leave chassis and tank} except old type block[i have now purchased crank and nrb bearing just today]. All the parts that i have purchased are OE an manufactured before 1980. I think you are being rude just because i asked your help!

So, is the restoration process completed successfully. Please update the thread. I have my own nostalgic memories of my father's RD 175.

will this help. these images i found on OLX. hope it works. will try to find other snaps in the mean time.
I'm not that lazy to ask for something that is easily available with Google search. I came across all these snaps but I'm looking for all 3 proper views of piston alone

bottom 2 pics are posted by me under caption WANTED in olx. tried to find it everywhere but all in vain.
[frustration]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. If you'll need some parts there might be a guy who I know in Bangalore l who could help you'll. He might have the parts you need or point towards the right direction.

Ping me and I'll send you'll the number.

By the way, I have a 1967 Rajdoot 175. Restored to some extent with not so original parts. But in perfect working condition. At least it eats up the road better than my RX can at the moment. [lol]

i need some parts like- center stand rod n spring, handlebar yoke(handlebar to steering attachment),handlebar mounted choke, break rod etc

Restore Rajdoot Rd175

I have a Rajdoot Rd175 1985 model. It's in our garage for over 15 years but it is checked time to time by my uncle. The bottomline is that it's still working. Just fuel up and go.
The problem is that its rusty and old...and I want to make it shine. Also some parts are replaced but they are just small parts like headlight dome. I'm posting some pics along with the expected makeover. I need to know how much it's gonna cost and where should I go. Okay I don't know how to post image, tell that too.

Re: Restore Rajdoot Rd175

I have a Rajdoot Rd175 1985 model. It's in our garage for over 15 years but it is checked time to time by my uncle. The bottomline is that it's still working. Just fuel up and go.
The problem is that its rusty and old...and I want to make it shine. Also some parts are replaced but they are just small parts like headlight dome. I'm posting some pics along with the expected makeover. I need to know how much it's gonna cost and where should I go. Okay I don't know how to post image, tell that too.
Hi I got my 1982 Bajaj Super restored by one mech in Lalbungla, kanpur, story below, PM me if you need to contact him.
Regards
Vinod

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/nostalgic-era/24056-restored-my-bajaj-super-82-a.html

Well, thats almost all that you need to restore a two stroke:lol!:. Good to see the piston; some saving grace, that.
Mr Dinker......finally I restored my bike fully. Got that genuine polish made unused bore from a long closed basement of church in Goa.
Visit this link for the video of my bike's idling
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAEd-umUnEg
Also you can see its full restoration on
Restoration: Renewing my Rajdoot 175 (1972 Model) - Team-BHP
Hope it restores the grace.....:lol!:

Last edited:

Top Bottom