10 lakhs - Sedan or SUV?

Sedan or SUV?

• Sedan

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • SUV

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters
My personal choice is SUV. Reasons you get a great a visibility, good ground clearance, comfortable, spacious, can carry more luggage. Don't get tired fast while driving a SUV.And most importantly you get respect from the truck and bus wala's. Respect here means they just don't come on to you and you don't have to get off the road. People don't just jump in front of you.

In my case it would definitely be an SUV because:
1) Those are especially made to handle Indian Roads.
2) Better to use in hill stations, steeps etc.
3) Can easily tackle big road humps whereas Sedans needs to be taken much care of.
4) Those Big chunky looks adds for the Macho-ness appeal.
5) Can go off the road at times.

It is a bit difficult to say what I would prefer because for 10 lacs we get very very feature ripped suv and a sedan quiet decently loaded so a tough call so finally it boils down to ones requirement as what kind of roads he has to travel most of the time how many people will travel most of the time family members and all , maybe that is the reason a compact suv segment is born . If compact suv is also considered I might go for it rather then sedan .

It is a bit difficult to say what I would prefer because for 10 lacs we get very very feature ripped suv and a sedan quiet decently loaded so a tough call so finally it boils down to ones requirement as what kind of roads he has to travel most of the time how many people will travel most of the time family members and all , maybe that is the reason a compact suv segment is born. If compact suv is also considered I might go for it rather then sedan .
Exactly..[thumbsup]..Compact SUV will rule the market. Start from ERTIGA, lot more to come (Duster,mini Xylo,Ecosport) & By the 1'st Quarter of 2013 the scene of Indian Auto. Industry will definitely change & it adopt these changes. hopefully. [:D] [cheers]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom