1.5L, 187NM Torque & 82.2PS: The 3 Pot Car, Accent CRDi

Thread Starter #31
Diesel pump can be serviced , no idea what brand is that , i didnt check myself still

either it should be mico or tvs.
both have service centre.

Reg pondicherry - both service centre are available in pondicherry , but tvs does it work good.
bosh 's work is not upto mark (comment of my mech)

I have to accept the truth here with Ilango. Hyundai's A.S.S quality or worksmanship is really good but when it comes to billing they just rob the customers and even worse if the customer is a newbie to cars!

My last service cost me 9k , of course other than normal service they added many things which i din specify or ask them to do , will update in my thread about the full story soon.

Thread Starter #33
Hyundai ASS are worst guys in the business. I even tell tht Ford guys r also equally waste. My cousin's Accent CRDI the same 2003 model had a fuel pump failure at around 80000kms. Hyundai service guys charged 75000 bugs[evil] to change the pump and took more than a month to do the same[frustration][frustration]. My cousin tried all over chennai for parts he was not able to find any.[cry]
Fuel pump could be serviced?
did he changed the injector.?

injector at the Hyundai cost 17k approx.

Spare finally got from chennai- the bells

wheel side bell each 1000/-
boot rubber each 125/- chennai price.(got 3 in pondy , one in chennai)
steering end , 600 a pair.
helped by "holysatan"

will get these tomorrow by parcel

Clutch and gear box fixed today.
timing belt is being removed to fix new one.
bearing not changed due to damn low of vit M

Yup ilango... They changed everything and the car drove well for another 3 months. And then engine gave away for around 85k kms. My bro again spent around another 30k. After the car came from service he sold it for 4.3lakhs and bought new Fiesta. He bought it in 2003 and sold in 2007. Price was around 8lakhs i guess and it had only one model at that time.

Thread Starter #35
The interior pictures , clicked aimlessly .

The car in ramp , for its clutch and driveshaft replacement.

the engine cover before the opening and next one after opening.

last picture is while clutch assy fixation with 2 engine beds removed(one engine bed , one gear box bed.)
Suppported by the jack from below and a iron rod and old timing belts from above

Slightest crack are there in beds , But as for now , they are put to use.

Attachments

Oh so your Accent is also having a spoiler , good!

Car is looking in really good condition , with some minor mods it will look great , any plans to paint it black?[evil]

Thread Starter #38
Oh so your Accent is also having a spoiler , good!

Car is looking in really good condition , with some minor mods it will look great , any plans to paint it black?[evil]
No plans yet , lambo yellow with black top.

pearl white.

some astonmartin grey shade.

hmmm and favourite black

Noo no mod work now.

hi congrats for accent crdi.I had a viva CRDi for 5 years( 80K kms), Sold it for 3 lakhs last year. Now that car has completed 1 lakh and going strong.

Thread Starter #43
we have to wait atleast 2-3month . as ilango already have 2cars in hand .
and some more in waiting line . yet not decided.

so leave alone modding , even normal painting , there is hard time . let me see if i get some time , we'll work on [cry]

yeah akash , fancy!! 3456 , but if i change its reg as pondicherry is different state (remember , not tn) this number will be gone , so searching for tn address for me , to transfer car in my name in a TN address.

thanks CRDi.

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];71950 said:
No plans yet , lambo yellow with black top.

pearl white.

some astonmartin grey shade.

hmmm and favourite black

Noo no mod work now.
No Lamborghini Yellow-kind please. Accent is more of an elegant sedan, so you must consider picking a decent dark shade, like Black as rightly said by cooldhaya. Yellow looks good more on sporty saloons like Octavia.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #45
car is doing strong! the only issue was the brake lights didnt glow up , and previous owner did buy a switch and kept it in dash board.

Had to do some gymnastic work to fix them , atlast fixed today!
As today there was no car at the garage , decided to clean the interior and exterior!
interior was so dusty , that it was horrible to touch the dash, a layer of dust was formed above it.

While my staff did the cleaning job , i did the brake light work.

evening have planned to polish it. let us see if i succeed in the plan[evil]

Some pictures of drive shaft fixing which was to be posted earlier.

brown coloured is removal of old grease and blue is fixation of new grease(it is printed anti oxidant grease and was so good!)

while cleaning the interior , planned to install the audio system in this car . removed the door pad and mood change , so audio work postpone!

the OE speaker was errr dont know what to saw , how come it did sing?

installed a multicolour LED in the parking lamp.
a single LED is 20/- it changes colour as well as flickers ! remember some taxi using them , but looks cool!

Attachments

Top Bottom