‘Need for Speed: Most Wanted’ Trailer Released

oh back to the old games, One of the best racers game i had played and i was mastered with these games and i used to organize it in the College fests, play over LAN.

My favorite car was Porsche 911 Carrera GT, Fort GT, Mercedes-Benz SLR, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII, with these cars out there no one can catch me.

Anyone liked NFS Carbon contd of MW

In NFS Carbon he added too many graphics in the home screen as well as the real simulation of the game that part i didn't liked it, but still got addicted to those cars and i finished my profile [:)]

NFS MW was the game in which I started driving lancer and Carbon was the game in which I started loving Lancer and after that no NFS came in which I haven't covered a large part driving a Lancer.
Hence Lancer is the only car I love in the NFS series....
speed 2012-06-08 16-56-27-74.jpg

Thread Starter #37
BIG BREAKING NEWS:

Electronic Arts has finally confirmed a rumor that has been floating around the web for quite a while, telling us that a movie based on its Need For Speed game series is set to arrive in 2014.

The film rights to the game have been acquired by DreamWorks Studios, which is scheduled to start production at the beginning of next year. The NFS movie will be directed by Scott Waught (Act of Valor) and will be based on the entire Need For Speed series, not a particular game, while the screenplay is being taken care of by brothers George (She’s Out of My League) and John Gatins (Real Steel).

“I'm excited about getting back into the creative trenches with John and George Gatins and my partners at EA to bring to life an exhilarating script based on an epic video game that seems to have been made for the movies,” movie world star and DreamWorks co-founder Steven Spielberg said during the official announcement.

^^Even I am also interested in that pickup truck only.
Rest,NFS is famous for its cars having their real world characteristics and driving dynamics which kept on improving with every new version.
But still I disliked the options like EMP,player spikes etc in hot pursuit as it took away the true racing pleasure..
Now I again want a completely raw and realistic game with everything just like true...
BTW,how much I'd have to spend to get a suitable graphic card?
Mine is a 1 GB NVidia Ge force.
i need the model of your graphic card and processor, speed of your ram
you already have an nvidia card (i guess its nvidia geforce gt 8000 series or better)..so you need card that would cost around 8000 bucks anything less than that will only get you where you already are, but if your card is of lower series than you can go for nvidia 9000 series cards. they will keep you going for atleast another year (maybe 2 with 9800gtx+) but they are old one and would cost you around 5000 and more.
it depends on how much you are willing to spend..latest and best today is nvidia geforce gtx 670 with price of 30,000!!(and the list goes on and on )
im listing some which are really good and cost not more than 12000.

GeForce GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5
Geforce GTX 460 768MB
XFX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 1GB DDR3
Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6850 2 GB GDDR5
GeForce GTS 450

but you also need to see that all cards require different power (like 130 watts only for the card) you might need to change your power supply if its not sufficient, similarly processor should also be fast enough otherwise graphic card will not work efficiently and become slow.

im listing some which are really good and cost not more than 12000.

GeForce GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5
Geforce GTX 460 768MB
XFX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 1GB DDR3
Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6850 2 GB GDDR5
GeForce GTS 450
I have in my PC a 32 Bit OS of Windows 7 (Ultimate, service pack 1) with 3 GB of RAM, 2.40 Gigahertz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS graphics card. Do you think that I need an upgrade? If so, please let me know what may be the cheapest option. :please:

I have in my PC a 32 Bit OS of Windows 7 (Ultimate, service pack 1) with 3 GB of RAM, 2.40 Gigahertz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS graphics card. Do you think that I need an upgrade? If so, please let me know what may be the cheapest option. :please:
IS it a Desktop or a Laptop.?

If it is a desktop then i will suggest you to go for the Nvidia Gtx or GTS series card.

GTX costs more than GTS but also has better performance then GTS series.

Nvidia Geforce GTS 460 1 or 2 gb ddr5 should do the work.

GTS 460 is the medium series and 5 series is the higher series.

Thread Starter #43
BIG BREAKING NEWS:

Electronic Arts has finally confirmed a rumor that has been floating around the web for quite a while, telling us that a movie based on its Need For Speed game series is set to arrive in 2014.

The film rights to the game have been acquired by DreamWorks Studios, which is scheduled to start production at the beginning of next year. The NFS movie will be directed by Scott Waught (Act of Valor) and will be based on the entire Need For Speed series, not a particular game, while the screenplay is being taken care of by brothers George (She’s Out of My League) and John Gatins (Real Steel).

“I'm excited about getting back into the creative trenches with John and George Gatins and my partners at EA to bring to life an exhilarating script based on an epic video game that seems to have been made for the movies,” movie world star and DreamWorks co-founder Steven Spielberg said during the official announcement.
I call all the NFS fan's in this forum to guess who can do justice to the roles pick your favourite actor's.

I call all the NFS fan's in this forum to guess who can do justice to the roles pick your favourite actor's.
Nice. If the movie will be based on the series of NFS it is going to be one hell of a movie and full of awesome cars and action.

Top Bottom