‘Need for Speed: Most Wanted’ Trailer Released

There is a software called 'Beepa Fraps'.
Get it installed on your PC,after that run the software and then start gaming.
Then pressing some pre-defined keys will take screenshots and make movies for you.

The trailer looks really awesome. I also saw a pickup truck, so that means you can drive one in the new game. I like the Hot Pursuit out of all the games. I played RUN too but didn't like it that much

^^Even I am also interested in that pickup truck only.
Rest,NFS is famous for its cars having their real world characteristics and driving dynamics which kept on improving with every new version.
But still I disliked the options like EMP,player spikes etc in hot pursuit as it took away the true racing pleasure..
Now I again want a completely raw and realistic game with everything just like true...
BTW,how much I'd have to spend to get a suitable graphic card?
Mine is a 1 GB NVidia Ge force.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i have fraps and records in HD [;)] but yes HD means lots of file size. i prefer it for screenshots.

some examples [;)] the software is just around 3 mb. i took the screenshots :P

dd.jpg

dd2.jpg

dd3.jpg

dd4.jpg

dd1.jpg

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
the first , second , and last pic is of NFS The Run and not the burnout paradise. and if you were talking about the 3rd and 4th pic , its of burnout paradise ulitimate edition something.

Buddy I have played RUN..and found the burnout by the word 'SUPER JUMP'..but it looks like the newer version of burnout while the one I have is the older one.

Arey,any idea about the VGA memory required for new MW?

^^Even I am also interested in that pickup truck only.
Rest,NFS is famous for its cars having their real world characteristics and driving dynamics which kept on improving with every new version.
But still I disliked the options like EMP,player spikes etc in hot pursuit as it took away the true racing pleasure..
Now I again want a completely raw and realistic game with everything just like true...
BTW,how much I'd have to spend to get a suitable graphic card?
Mine is a 1 GB NVidia Ge force.
Which NVidia Ge Force card do you have right now? There should be some model no. Because there are almost 15-20 different cards for NVidia Ge Force. But if its a 1 gb then i guess it is a Ge Force 210.

What is the configuration of your laptop/desktop?

Buddy the thing I am using right now is a laptop..

But I have a deski for gaming idling for last one year in one corner of my room.
Configuration is okay for many games:-
4 GB RAM..will upgrade to 8 GB soon.
500 GB hard disk..about 60 GB filled.
1 GB graphic memory(will switch it on and see the model of my graphic card).
3.2 GHz AMD athlon processor...

WHAT SAY?

Whats new in MW ? It is already there. Is it MW 2 or what ? [confused]
I loved Hot Pursuit 2. Am on Level 20 as a cop & on 11 as racer. I like to bust than getting busted. [lol]

In the "old" NFSMW my favorite car was Corvette C6 stole it from the Bald head forgot his name in the game, before that I just used to use the other stolen cars from other racers to win the race

Coming to the new one I find the graphics has improved a lot compared to the last one, only waits to be seen how well people take this game or if it will end up like a dud like The Run did. Oh & from the preview of the game it looks like they have the same run of the mill cars & no additional ones like the Bugatti Veyron, Pagani Zonda?!?! why don't the NFS guys include them as well?

Last edited:
Oh & from the preview of the game it looks like they have the same run of the mill cars & no additional ones like the Bugatti Veyron, Pagani Zonda?!?! why don't the NFS guys include them as well?
I drive those in Hot Pursuit. Really nice cars.

Top Bottom