- Volvo is a Sweden based Multinational Corporation founded in 1927.
- It serves in various sectors including automobiles, marine engines, construction equipments, finance etc.
- Volvo means “I roll” in Latin, conjugated from “volvere”, in relation to ball bearing. The name registered in 1911.
- In August 2010, Ford sold out the car division to Chinese automaker, Geely Automobiles for $1.8 billlion.
- The company established its presence in Indian market in 2007 with the launch of S80 and XC90.
- Construction Equipment
- Marine & Power Solutions
- Financial Services
- 17 dealerships across India
Tower A, Ground Floor, Unitech Cyber Park
Greenwood City, Sector-39 Gurgaon, Haryana 122001