- Nissan is a multinational automobile corporation headquartered in Yokohama, Japan.
- Its name derived from abbreviation of ‘Nihon Sangyo’, the holding company founded by Yoshisuke Aikawa
- Nissan Motor Corporation today holds complete rights over Infiniti, Nismo and Datsun automobile brands.
- The company commenced selling its cars in India since 2005 with the launch of fully imported X-Trail SUV.
- Outboard Motors
- Commercial Vehicles
- 215+ dealerships across India
ASV Ramana Towers,
37 & 38, Venkatnarayana Rd, T.Nagar-600017