- Maruti Suzuki is an Indian subsidiary of the Japanese auto giant, Suzuki Motor Corporation.
- It established as Maruti Udyog Limited in 1981 with 18.28% of shares owned by Indian government.
- In 1982, a joint venture was signed with Suzuki to import its cars. Next year, Maruti 800 was launched.
- The company is headquarted in New Delhi and has manufacturing plants in Gurgaon and Manesar.
- Maruti Suzuki continues to dominate the Indian car market share with its wide range of affordable cars.
- Fleet Management
- Driving School
- 1000+ dealerships across India
- 3013+ service centers across India
1 Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Fax: 011-46150275 / 46150276