- Ford Motor Company was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated in June 16, 1903.
- This American Multinational Corporation is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan.
- It is the eighth ranked American company in 2010 fortune 500 list, based on global revenue of $118.3 billion.
- The company re-entered into the Indian market in 1995 in partnership with Mahindra & Mahindra.
- The Indian subsidiary now operates independently with its headquarters as well as the plant in Chennai.
- Commercial Vehicles
- Automotive Parts
- Automotive Finance & Leasing
- Automotive Merchandise
- 304 sales and service outlets across 164 cities in India.
S.P. Koil Post, Chengalpattu – 603204