- The high performance carmaker, Bentley Motors, was founded by Bentley brothers in 1919.
- The company is based in United Kingdom and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Group.
- Bentley Motors is the direct successor of Rolls Royce Motors, which Volkswagen Group purchased in 1998.
- Its ultra-high performance supercars have several recognitions to their credit, including six times LeMans win.
- 2 dealerships and service centers
Exclusive Motors Pvt. Ltd.
Hotel Samrat, Lower Ground floor,
Kautilya Marg Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021
Tel: + 91(0)11 2412 1717 / 99 7104 5555