Ottawa, Toronto - Canada & New York -US thru my Lens

Thread Starter #1
I went to Canada and US last year to visit my mates.

Most of the time I stayed in Ottawa and then went couple of times to Toronto city.

We drove to Newyork(US) stopped at Syracuse and then headed to NYC.

I hope you guys like it.

Well this is from OTTAWA, Parliament house and then last picture is of the Indian Temple there

Attachments

Re: Ottawa,Toronto-Canada & NewYorK-US thru my Lens

Its beautiful and amazing. Still dreaming of the day India becomes like that- neat and clean all around.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Ottawa,Toronto-Canada & NewYorK-US thru my Lens

This is Toronto City and Niagara Falls.

Attachments

Thread Starter #4
On the way to Newyork City We stopped at some places , took some photos and then we stayed at Holiday Inn in NYC .

To be very honest , it was scary.! NYC isnt safe as compared to where I live now.
We drove my mates 2009 Honda Civic from Ottawa to NYC, pretty good car I must say.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Amazing pictures indeed. The place looks no less than a heaven. :smile:
To be very honest , it was scary.! NYC isnt safe as compared to where I live now.
Not safe in what sense?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
thanks guys
yes of course any one from India will love that place but for me i've been living in Australia from quiet a long time. 6 years.
I didnt like NYC. Roads are not as great , streets are narrow plus people ther looks like junkies . they give you wierd looks.
I was at Dominos getting pizza in NYC at abt 9 waiting outside for the order to be prepared. Everyone out there looked dodgy (like selling drugs and shyt)

AMG

Suspended
thanks guys
yes of course any one from India will love that place but for me i've been living in Australia from quiet a long time. 6 years.
I didnt like NYC. Roads are not as great , streets are narrow plus people ther looks like junkies . they give you wierd looks.
I was at Dominos getting pizza in NYC at abt 9 waiting outside for the order to be prepared. Everyone out there looked dodgy (like selling drugs and shyt)

These two pics make me completely agree with you.

very beautiful pics buddy! rated 5 stars to this thread!! [thumbsup] whats that indian building in last pic by AMG?

Thread Starter #11
thanks AMG

Those two pics are of Toronto city ( not that great looks like chandigarh,Punjab)

Umang thanks brother . The whole street has Indian,pakistani and bangla food. and that building was some restaurant

Top Bottom