Nano Endurance Drive: AP (Rajahmundry) To Gujarat (Mehsana)

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends - I have completed the drive from rajahmundry- AP to Mehsana-Gujarat in 2.5 days in 2010 Nano.

Vehicle: Nano 2010 LX
People : 2
No kms we completed: 1825
No of States: 5(Andhra, Telengana, Karnataka, Maharastra and Gujarat)
No of Days: 2.5

Before starting my travelogue, iam telling my view on nano.

Before starting our journey everyone including family memebers and frineds critisized us on this journey because of the NANO. They were telling nano will not competent enough to take this much long journey.

But Its performed absolutely perfect. May be comfort and dynamics are not upto the level of B+ segment.

In my view its good VFM within that price range.

Day 1: 16th Jan 2016
We started at 7:00 AM at rajahmundry and reached omerga(maharastra) at around 9:30 PM.

Roads are good till PatanCheru(Hyderabad) but from there till sholapur road conditions are worst.

Day 2: 17th Jan 2016
We started at 6:00 AM from omerga and reached surat at around 11:30 PM. we took a 2 hrs break in pune as we met my friends.

Road conditions are good except we met traffic in pune and bombay.

Day 3: 18th Jan 2016
We started at 7:00 AM from surat and reached mehsana at around 1:00 PM.

Road conditions are very good.

And one more thing we have crossed 29 toll gates totally.

Re: Nano Endurance Drive - AP(Rajahmundry) to Gujarat(Mehsana)

Nice to know about the trip you did. Nano is underrated vehicles and travelogues likes this proves Nano is capable of doing long journeys as well. Do share pictures and other details like FE, fuel consumed and experiences during the journey.

29 toll gates [shock]

Re: Nano Endurance Drive - AP(Rajahmundry) to Gujarat(Mehsana)

Great trip ji! Of course the Nano is one tough little mouse.
Some pics would do great justice to the thread!

This is good to know. Want to share a second hand experience that my friend, who works in Nano RnD. The Nano plant is located near town of Sanand some 40 kmts from Ahmedabad. As part of testing, they were told to drive in 3 Nanos and a support vehicle. The troop drove thru MH, GA, KA, KL, TN, OD, JH, MP and back to GJ over 7 days. Apparently they enjoyed the drive and used to sleep in Nano and the backup vehicle stopping only for freshening/ lunches/ dinners etc. This was done in May/June 2015.
Since it was part of RnD, further details were not shared.

Top Bottom