Mumbai Bangalore Thrissur Hyderabad Trip in Scorpio M-Hawk

Thread Starter #1
Quite excited about this trip which would begin Tonight at 7pm from mumbai .I would be travelling with my wife in my Scorpio mhwak . Would be taking the Mumbai Pune Kolhapur Bangalore route . I plan to Halt at bangalore for a few Hours before Continuing for thrissur . Will keep you guys Posted with lost of Pics.

Thanks

Thread Starter #2
So here is the update.

We started in time and managed to cross vashi toll around 10pm expy way was fast with a few bmw and merc motivators :) reached pune in 2.5 hrs and continued towards kolhapur highway. Aprt from a little traffic on d outskirts on pune everythg was smooth. Reach hubli around 4 and my eye lids started dropping so i had to take a short power nap. Started back from hubli at 6 drove past bangalore at 1 pm where i was supposed to halt at a friends place, but was cancelled as the nice road seemed really nice.. Now came d worst part enetering into tamil nadu which was full of tolls and frustration. We managed to push a bit and reached thrissur around 8pm.

Total km 1580
Diesal 135 ltrs
Time taken 22 hrs

Plan to start for hyderabad tommorow early mornin at 4am. Have to cover approx 1350 km

Car condition: my all tyres outer circumference seemed unused. There was tyre roatating vibrations on my steering and a complete turn had some noise. Will have to get a alignment and balancing done asap. Experts can comment on this issue.

Will keep url posted on thrissur hyderbad dharmapuri telangana route tommorw.

Hello,
Was thinking of staying away from here, but could not stop from replying to you.

Your tires seem like 'overinflated.Do check the air pressure before proceeding any further.
Take care[:)]

Thread Starter #5
No rains but tolls are a disaster as the moment you feel you have gained speed you will find a board of the toll gate

Hello,
Was thinking of staying away from here, but could not stop from replying to you.

Your tires seem like 'overinflated.Do check the air pressure before proceeding any further.
Take care[:)]
Hi manoj tire pressure was checked every 7-800 kms and they were set to 32 from a digital pump. Moreover my tpms would have gone live if tires had more life in them

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #6
here is the final update .

left from Hyderabad early morning and managed to reach my native Dharmapuri within 2hr 30min covering 198 kms . Stayed there till the 2nd . The beast while leaving had 2 quintals of rice in it . but there was no drop in the pick up or FE as such . Left from Nizamabad at 3pm . The stretch between mukhed and latur was bad other wise the rest of the road was good with mixture of single and double lane highways .no tolls while in Maharashtra . Managed to reached Mumbai andheri at 3am early morning .
Overview :
Kms Covered : 4300
Diesal Consumed : 389 ltrs
Damages : None
Work to be done : need to replace the clutch plate ,Oil and general service .

Top Bottom