My Educational Trip to Trivandrum. (Full of Pictures)

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,
This is my Travelogue of my trip to Trivandrum. This trip was a 2 day's trip. And we went to Center For Development of Studies in which researchers research about the thesis they prepare and this Center For Development of Studies is of seven floor building containing about more than 10 lakh books and periodicals and it has the good old newspapers (from 1880's) which is being binded as a big book.

And apart from the Educational trip we went to Zoo and on the way to zoo i just saw many jaguars, landrovers, etc (But couldn't take pictures of it). But i have taken a picture of a white beast which was parked.

Took only little pictures.

Attachments

Hi everyone,
This is my Travelogue of my trip to Trivandrum. This trip was a 2 day's trip. And we went to Center For Development of Studies in which researchers research about the thesis they prepare and this Center For Development of Studies is of seven floor building containing about more than 10 lakh books and periodicals and it has the good old newspapers (from 1880's) which is being binded as a big book.

And apart from the Educational trip we went to Zoo and on the way to zoo i just saw many jaguars, landrovers, etc (But couldn't take pictures of it). But i have taken a picture of a white beast which was parked.

Took only little pictures.
Happy to see my home town's pics.

Next time plan accordingly to include Kovalam and Ponmudi.

Top Bottom