Adamo Met Face to Face with Mr.Might of Nagerhole

Thread Starter #1
Guys,

Am back from a 2 Day trip to Kannur yesterday. i was driving through Nagerhole while on my way back to bangalore and here is what i found. [glasses][:D]

few pictures to follow

Attachments

Boy oh Boy! What luck! Great! You have seen a tiger, elephant, bison, vulture, bee-eater, white-browed wagtail, kingfisher, spotted deer, barking deer, samba deer, langur, wild boar....[:D]

That is practically like going to the zoo. Did you go on the safari? how was the road through Nagarhole?

Thread Starter #6
Boy oh Boy! What luck! Great! You have seen a tiger, elephant, bison, vulture, bee-eater, white-browed wagtail, kingfisher, spotted deer, barking deer, samba deer, langur, wild boar....[:D]

That is practically like going to the zoo. Did you go on the safari? how was the road through Nagarhole?
The Tiger Sighting was on road side, others are during the evening safari. Road was pretty good, even i can manage 60 KMPH inside the park (I know its bad but from safari point i started by 12.30 pm to have lunch at Hunsur and want to return back for 4 pm safari. But lucky enought to Meet Mr Mighty on the road side that to on my wedding day [:D]) also saw a group of bison on road side while returning back to bangalore after safari.

Last edited:
You are at the right place at the right time..I sighted a tiger 2 years back in muduamalai.. after that i have been to nagerhole, mudumalai, bandipur, top slip..no luck...Superb pics

Sighting the wild life during the drive is a rare occurrence and that too so many.

waiting for your travelogue with lots of pictures

Top Bottom