Jyothirlinga Yatra

Thread Starter #1
Jyothirlinga Darshan Trip

Hi Everyone,

With God's grace the thought of Jyothirlinga darshan came to my wife and me. After many discussions and thoughts, we have decided to by Car. Gone through many forums to get an idea of the routes and places. I have planed to do it in the beginning of January 2015 (1st Jan to 10th Jan).

we will be visiting Bhimashankar, Triambakeshwar, Somnath, Nageshwar, Dwarka, Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar, Ghrishneshwar, Parli Viadyanath, Aundha Nagnath during this trip.

Here is my plan:

1st Jan : Hyderabad-Zaheerabad-Solapur-Pune-Chakan-Manchar-BHIMASHANKAR (667 KM) : Stay @ Bluemoon resorts

2nd Jan : Bhimashankar-Sangamaner-Nashik-TRIAMBAKESHWAR-Nashik-Dhule-Navapur-Bardoli-Surat (654 KM) : Stay - need suggestions

3rd Jan : Surat-Baroda-Ahmedabad-Rajkot-Junagadh-SOMNATH (665 KM) : Stay - Need suggestions

4th Jan : SOMNATH-Veraval-Porbandar-Dwaraka-NAGESHWAR-Dwaraka-Bet Dwaraka-Dwaraka (301 KM) : Stay @ Hotel City Palace

5th Jan : Dwaraka-Jamnagar-Rajkot-Ahmedabad-Himmatnagar-Udaipur (700 KM) : Stay @ Hotel Ashiya Haveli

6th Jan : Udaipur-Chittorgarh-Nimabhera-Neemuch-Ratlam-Badhnawar-UJJAIN (434 KM) : Stay @ Hotel Raj

7th Jan : Ujjain-Indore-Dhamnod-Maheshwar-OMKARESHWAR-Khandwa-Burhanpur-Edalabad-Jamner-Ajanta-Sillod-Aurangabad (534 KM) : Stay @ Hotel Ashirwad

8th Jan : Aurangabad-GRISHNESHWAR-Shirdi-Aurangabad (237 KM) : Stay @ Hotel preetam

9th Jan : Aurangabad-Beed-PARLI VAIDYANATH-Gangakhed-Parbhani-AUNDHA NAGNATH-Nanded-Nirmal-Nizamabad-Hyderabad (724 KM)

I need suggestions from the members on Hotels stays and Darshans.
Also let me know if you find any drawbacks in this route plan or the schedule.

Thanks in advance,
Murthy

Last edited:
Hi Have you taken the journey. I want to know your experience. I am also wanting to visit all the Jyotirlings. Have seen some

Top Bottom