Call cabs in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys. It would be helpful for members like me if we all could gather info about Bangalore Call Cabs. As far as I know, these are the cabs available at Bangalore:
1 Meru. Charges - Rs 15/km (1st 4 km std. charge Rs60) - Logan, Marina
2 Easy Cabs - Rs 15/km - Logan, Ikon
3 Easy Cab Mini - Indica
4 KSDTC City Taxi - DZire, Indigo, XL, Logan, Ikon(?)
5 CEL Cabs (Govt.) Indigo
6 Spot City Taxi - Omni - Rs 15/km. I know they have other cabs, but what are they and how much do they charge?
7 Fast Track - Indica, Ikon and so on.

I would like to know-
1. Which one is the best (in terms of regularity, driver's courtesy and cab condition)?
2. Rates for 4,5,6,and 7.
3. Is there an agency offering Innova call taxis?
Note: This is a bit urgent as we may require to go out tomorrow.

Meru cabs are good. My children used it for to and fro airport during their trips to and fro Australia. The driver came well before the appointed time, was courteous and fare was reasonable.

Meru Charges is the best in service amongst the listed one (except for Fasttrack, as I have not used them) second best would be Easy Cabs, others don't cover such a huge area and restricted to certain location. So when you call them most of times they will service to the area is not available, and also depends on your luck !!!

PS: Friday's and Sundays are the at-most busy days for Meru and Easy Cabs, where their cabs go advanced booked, due to volumes it becomes difficulty for them to service the customers.

Top Bottom