My Trip To Portugal

Thread Starter #8
mathew those are the teasers. iam tied up with my pending works & the world cup at night ..... will post the TL as soon as i get some free time

mathew those are the teasers. iam tied up with my pending works & the world cup at night ..... will post the TL as soon as i get some free time
Make it quick as much as possible sir .
You are one of the best TL writer I had come across[clap] .( your trip to leh I had read it each and every post of yours in that thread )

Thread Starter #11
it all started with my cancelled trip to sikkim and bhutan this summer vacation. i was like a caged animal with an itch and couldn't scratch. so when i was invited to attend a conference in portugal i saw a glimmer of hope to satisfy my wanderlust. i had never gone on a trip without my family, so putting it to my wifey and kids was sort of uneasy for me. but wifey sensed my hearthrob and readily agreed. first hurdle crossed. next was the visa. i was called to the portugal embassy in New Delhi on the 4th of june. flew to delhi on 3rd evening and returned back on the 4th evening. on the 10th of june flew to mumbai from calicut. and caught an Emirates flight to Dubai and another from Dubai to LIsbon, reached lisbon on 11 th 6pm. our accomodation was arranged at the Mariott hotel in lisbon

Attachments

Thread Starter #13
on the 12 th morning we went out for seeing the city. first we were taken to see the oceanarium. we went to the sea side in a bus. got down and took a cable car to the oceanarium. ( its a large collection of aquarium of sea animals plants and birds. its the biggest oceanarium in europe. for more details - Lisbon Oceanarium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oceanário - Início

Attachments

Thread Starter #15
sorry mates the last set of snaps didn't upload. here they are

Attachments

Top Bottom