Best Places In Bengalooru

Thread Starter #1
Hi vibhor,RSM as you said, I am posting some pics of best places to be visited in
Bangalore.
This gets updated day by day.
This is "ART OF LIVING" Ravishankar Guruji's Ashram.
Guys its a nice place for meditation.
People from all over the world visit here.

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Yes buddy i have it.
Should i post the pics??-Aditya
Had you been there?
Its 45 km from Bangalore.
-----------Next Post-----------
Nandhi Hills is supposed to be good.
Got pics of that??
Will post some pics now.

Last edited:
Yes buddy i have it.
Should i post the pics??-Aditya
Had you been there?
Its 45 km from Bangalore.
Any pics are welcome ... and I suspect I must have gone there in 1974, when I was a toddler, and my father was based in Bangalore. [cry]
But not after that!!

350Z

Core Team
Nice work mukesh, Keep that coming. It would help everyone who plan to visit Bangalore. I've also been there around 3-4 Years back but didn't had so nice time like expected and it was mainly due to local'ites (Including Taxi Guys) language problem. Don't they know other languages apart from Kannada? But fortunately some of our relatives were residing there, otherwise things would have been messed up. Also, Since I didn't had any idea about tourism places, So just visited "Forum" Shopping Mall and continued to Mysoore / Ooty.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Looks lovely.
Would be wonderful to be there on a rainy day!!
Thanks.
Hey buddy on nandi hills racing will be going.
All modified cars like zen, Esteem , Fiesta will do racing in that small and curvy road.
All fast bikes come there for a jolly ride.
During rains it will be fun.
Nice curves as the one in ooty.
I love to drive in my Scorpio on weekends to this place.
But you visited as a toddler was fun hearing that[lol]
Nice work mukesh, Keep that coming. It would help everyone who plan to visit Bangalore. I've also been there around 3-4 Years back but didn't had so nice time like expected and it was mainly due to local'ites (Including Taxi Guys) language problem. Don't they know other languages apart from Kannada? But fortunately some of our relatives were residing there, otherwise things would have been messed up. Also, Since I didn't had any idea about tourism places, So just visited "Forum" Shopping Mall and continued to Mysoore / Ooty.

Drive Safe,
350Z
May be here and there you may find people not knowing other languages.

Vibhor you wont believe, People here speak all indian languages.

Where as in Chennai or Pune you have to speak their own languages.

Bangalore is the only city which manages all kinds of languages.

In Pune if you ask for direction people only answer if you speak marathi, Else they will make you roam .
My dad knows marathi , Hence we were saved during that Shirdi trip.

Yes buddy Forum mall was the 1st mall in Bangalore.

It started in 2001. It has PVR cinemas.

Now there are countless malls in Bangalore.
Hey buddy good job by you .
You have taken a nice pics of tiger.

Last edited:
Hey buddy on nandi hills racing will be going.
All modified cars like zen, Esteem , Fiesta will do racing in that small and curvy road.
All fast bikes come there for a jolly ride.
During rains it will be fun.
Nice curves as the one in ooty.
I love to drive in my Scorpio on weekends to this place.
But you visited as a toddler was fun hearing that[lol]

Yeah, I did not have my license then!!

i along with my cousin bro had been to nandi hills one weekend night in particular to see those moded cars and super-bikes. that was back in 2000 when i did not have any digital camera. the only one i had was the minolta camera(see pic). so snapping pics was a great task.but still had taken the cam.but my bro somehow did not know how to operate it and instead of switching the cam on, he opened the back cover of the cam which exposed the film. so gone were those awesome pics that i had clicked of moded esteems,ikons,800's,zen's etc.
BTW we had gone there on my bro's 1992 model totally stock omni. have not been there very recently. so planning to come sometime in the night. a worthy place to visit for all those guys who go nuts behind moded cars(especially @ night)

Attachments

Thread Starter #12
Hi Sriharsha, There is another hills called Skandagiri which comes after this Nandi Hills.
You have to start climbing the hill at 4.30 am so that you can reach by 6 am.
One can get a beautiful viewpoint of the rising sun.
And you will be above the cloud.

350Z

Core Team
May be here and there you may find people not knowing other languages.Vibhor you wont believe, People here speak all indian languages.
Where as in Chennai or Pune you have to speak their own languages.
Bangalore is the only city which manages all kinds of languages.
In Pune if you ask for direction people only answer if you speak marathi, Else they will make you roam .My dad knows marathi , Hence we were saved during that Shirdi trip. Yes buddy Forum mall was the 1st mall in Bangalore.
It started in 2001. It has PVR cinemas. Now there are countless malls in Bangalore.
Indeed a li'l surprise for me but didn't had so good experience with local'ites and Yes, Forum mall was something which I enjoyed in Bangalore. Hey, Where's the ISKCON temple located and how far is it? Please share some pics if you have.

Drive Safe,
350Z

From Forum mall, ISKCON is approx 15 KM.

I used to study near-by earlier, and used to visit there daily, but there was no camera with me that time.

Now Bangalore has India's largest shopping mall, Mantri in Malleshwaram.

Top Bottom