Originally Posted by sethumurugan
Congrats on your trip Appu. Thanks for loads of pictures.
Thanks for your compliments Sethu Sir Guys,
I Forgot to update about my observations about Karnataka:
Being a first time traveller to KA beyond Bangalore, My imagination about KA has changed and also few things surprised me. Here are the few things, which I observed during my Trip,
1. Once we crossed Bangalore, the roads were deserted, very less towns and villages when compare to TN.
2. Most of the roads passing Forest area. most of the time, you may feel that you are traveling alone on the Ghat section, due to the absence of any vehicle there.
3. KA is not a plain region. There are so many Ghat sections and Narrow roads. some times I felt like driving in Kerala.
4. Roads were good and some roads are under construction.
5. Driving between Udupi to Mangalore is very dangerous because of Two wheelers. They are riding there bikes as like they own the road.
6. Some temples were built in Kerala style.
7. Regarding Food: In TN, People used to pour in the sequence of Sambar, Rasam and Buttermilk. But in KA Rasam, Sambar+Buttermilk. Both Sambar and Rasam contains some sweetness in it.
8. The Humidity in KA beaches are very very less when compare to TN beaches.
9. Temples are more modern and rich in KA. Especially Gokarna temple, is the one of the richest temple.