Hyderabad in 2007 - A Photologue

Thread Starter #1
Yesterday, while doing nothing , an idea came, which was to log into my old never used Orkut account and see if it still works. I logged in Orkut and was nostalgic to see all the photographs ( which I dont have now). Immediately I downloaded all the photographs.
In the year 2007, I went to Hyderabad to attend the GD PI session of IBS.
Although the result for the GD/PI was not fruitful, but the tour was, as it was my first trip to Southern part of India.
Here are few teaser pics of my trip, more coming.

1.jpeg

23.jpeg

q1213.jpeg

asdresfes.jpeg

Hope you Enjoy these

Good. I like the last one. I dont remember seeing them in even in news. Hope to see more pictures. My last visit to Hyderabad was in 1999. I was there in Hyd from 1999 Jan to 1999 Sep.

Once you compress it, it's very easy. Open with MS office picture manager then compress them and up load.
Sir, not compressing but selecting each photograph one by one ( no option to multi select[frustration]) for uploading to the website.
You can do as Ram sir said, or you use the SW mentioned in http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-useful-online-softwares-share-them-here.html. if you need the portable format of the SW you can PM me I will send it to your mail.

Thread Starter #9
choosing.JPG

Choosing one pic at a time ( as the pop window demands, when uploading pics) is really cumbersome, please tell me how do i multiselect the photographs and upload it in one go

Top Bottom