Attachments

Thread Starter #3
we stayed at chitrapuram 2nd mile @ munnar rock its cheep and best

and few snaps from blossom park

Mods sorry please watermark them if needed

Attachments

Thread Starter #6
And Due to fear havent taken Elephant ride but few snaps are here
you can read that dam name and who can miss the tiresome thrilling 1 km trekking at top station

Attachments

Thread Starter #11
ram
from bangalore to munnar is a long and tiresome journey on a hatch added to that i made a trip to tanjore from munnar collating all data will come up with the complete info with in couple of days

figoian,

march is the right time to be there for young gen april may will give you pleasent weather where you can take even elderly people too
jan feb is the bad weather where the temperature is too cold and visibility is less

Thread Starter #12
ram
from bangalore to munnar is a long and tiresome journey on a hatch added to that i made a trip to tanjore from munnar collating all data will come up with the complete info with in couple of days

figoian,

march is the right time to be there for young gen april may will give you pleasent weather where you can take even elderly people too
jan feb is the bad weather where the temperature is too cold and visibility is less

figoian,

Thanks Madhu. I then would pic Sep - Feb lot. [;)]

Yes, January you can experience bitter chilled, and past couple of years the temperature was dropping below 0 deg C, and mild snow fall causing damage to the tea plantations.

Thread Starter #15
Thanks Madhu. I then would pic Sep - Feb lot. [;)]
try between march mid to june
after july the temperature wont be plesantd
on jan and feb localites tols that some time the mercury reach - temperature so dont risk

even during my trip on april forest officials denied vehicle entry at ghat session at 5 pm as dense fog will cause accidents

if time alows i might try another trip again during september

Top Bottom