A Trip To Vizag (25/12/12 To 28/12/12)

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI,

We went to Vishakapatnam,famous port city in Andhra Pradesh a week ago.So,we decided a week before travel and we booked tickets last week and went to Vizag on 24.12.2012.So,the story starts now.

24.12.12-We had started from Hyderabad to Vizag in train at 8:30PM with 9 members.There was nothing to report on that day.

25.12.12-Merry Christmas.We reached Vizag at early morning 6AM in 2 Taxi Innovas(Not our Own Bolt and my friend's Innova).Finally at 7:30AM,we reached our hotel for stay for 2 days(25.12.12 to 26.12.12).Hotel is service apartments.Name is Falcon Nest.After reaching our rooms,we went to Annavaram Temple,which is famous and 120 Km away from Vizag.We had a special Darshan and had lunch at Vizag City Road local Dhaba.We ordered Veg Fried Rices,Paneer and Cashew Curry.After lunch,went to Simhachalam Temple,which is 10-15 Km from Vizag.After this,went to our Hotel and had rest.After that,went to Daspalla Hotel,which is 5-6 Km away from our Hotel.Our Hotel doesn't have Restaurant.So,went to Hotel for Dinner Buffet and reached Hotel after Dinner.But,bad luck is,India lost the match against Pakistan.

26.12.12-We went to RK Beach at Vizag City limits at early morning 6am for sunrise.We enjoyed much at RK Beach.After RK Beach,had breakfast and went to Vizag Steel Plant at 11am,which is famous in India for seeing.Some of my friend's friend appointed an employee to explain the features of this Steel plant.Good experience at Vizag Steel Plant.After Steel Plant,went to Yarada Beach at 2pm,which is about 25-30 Km away from Vizag City for lunch and for enjoying.Had lunch and went to Yarada Beach and enjoyed much and went to light house after Beach at 4pm.This experience is bit worse than Beach and Steel Plant.There are much crowd.After light house,went to Vizag City to our respective hotel.After reaching Hotel at 7PM,had roamed around Vishakapatnam City for joy.After roaming,came back to room and went to my friend's relative marriage near RK Beach at 9:30PM.After marriage,went back to our rooms and slept.

27.12.12-Got up at 5am and had bath and went to railway station for Araku Valley at 6am.After waiting for an hour,finally train came and we boarded train to Araku at 7am.To my prior,this experience is worse than other trains which we traveled.Instead of reaching Araku,we got up at Borra Caves,which is 35 Km away from Araku.To my prior,there is nothing to see except the Caves.We came out at 1pm and had lunch at nearby restaurant at about 1:30PM.After lunch,we went to Anantagiri Falls,which is 27 Km away from Araku Valley to enjoy.Had enjoyed for half an hour and we went to Araku.Before reaching Araku,we went to Suicide Point for view.After suicide point,we went to Araku and we went to guest house and kept our bags at guest house and we finally headed to Araku Water Falls for photograph and nature.After Water Falls,we ate Chicken with Bamboo Sticks at Araku Water Falls and we took Chicken Fry in Bamboo Sticks and headed to restaurant for dinner at 7pm.After having dinner,we headed to our respective places.

28.12.12-We got up and walked in fog at Araku till Orissa Border route.Weather is excellent at Araku.After Walking,had bath,breakfast and finally at 11am,we headed our way to Vizag City.Finally,we reached Vizag at 2pm after 3 hours of drive,thanks to Hairpin Bends a.k.a Ghat Roads.After reaching Vizag City,first thing we did is,we went to nearby restaurant and had lunch.After lunch,we went to Kaila****iri Hills on Vizag City premises to have a view of Vizag City and Beach.After Kailasagiri Hills,went to Submarine Museum,which is beside to RK Beach and good experience.After coming out of Museum,we experienced some things and before going to railway station,we went to hotel for breakfast dinner at 6:45pm.Had lunch and we headed to railway station for boarding our Hyderabad train at 7:30pm and our train finally reaches at 8:15pm and told bye bye to Vishakapatnam and reached 29th morning to Hyderabad.

And,Wish you Happy New Year 2013.

Posting some photos,

1.Yours truly in red shirt
2.Beach Photos

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: A trip to Vizag(25/12 to 28/12)

It seems that you must had great experience at Vizag steel plant as this is most advance steel plant. I have done training at Bokaro Steel plant and it was a nice experience.

Pics are good and hope you must have enjoyed lunch - Veg Fried Rices,Paneer and Cashew Curry[clap]..

Somehow I find your post always very interesting and innocent as well as the name of your rides.

Suggest me two good name for my white Karizma ZMR and Ertiga ZDI grey color.

Top Bottom