Worlds most powerful liter class bike ever ! finally unveiled in full.
Making 193bhp and 83lb/ft of torque, the 2010 BMW S1000RR is the most powerful 1000cc production bike on the market. More importantly, weighing 183kg dry and 204kg fully fueled, it also has the best power-to-weight ratio. Troy Corser just took the wraps off the production BMW S1000RR in Monza, the bike will go on sale in most markets in January. Highlights -
* Maximum Performance and Riding Dynamics
* Choice of Engine Characteristics, Race ABS
and Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)
* BMW Formula 1 Derived Valvetrain
* Innovative Exhaust System
* Lightest Supersports Motorcycle With ABS
* Optional HP Gearshift Assistant for shifting up without operating the clutch and without the slightest interruption of torque and pulling power.