New Range of Firefox MTV Bicycles Hits the Roads

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Just thought that this piece of news might interest any cyclists on the forum. Firefox has launched a range of New MTV Bikes. Find out more details below.
Firefox Bikes, India’s leading leisure biking company & MTV, India’s youth brand, are ready to hit the road with the launch of their latest range of co-branded adventure bikes. The newest range was unveiled in New Delhi’s Royal Plaza by MTV VJs Bani J, Rannvijay, Nikhil Chinapa and Roadies Season 9 winner Vikas. Also present at the launch were Shiv Inder Singh, Managing Director, Firefox Bikes Pvt. Ltd and Sandeep Dahiya, Sr. Vice President, Consumer Products & Communications, Viacom18 Pvt. Ltd.

The Firefox MTV bike models include the 24” Thor, 26” Smoke, Dirt and Hades. Priced between Rs. 10000 to Rs.16000, the collection is a world-class advancement yet mid-segment range that makes it an affordable buy for youngster who prefer motorbikes instead of cycles to get to college or work.

Excited about the launch VJ Bani says, “I own a Firefox MTV bike, it’s a great mode of workout. I love it since I am a fitness freak and biking keeps me in a perfect shape.” For VJ Rannvijay it’s all about style “I love the design and style the Firefox MTV bikes sport. I am sure the youth will love to own one.” VJ Nikhil Chinapa added, “Since fuel prices are at an all time high, the Firefox MTV bikes can help you save some money and stay in shape too.” MTV Roadies season 9 winner Vikas added, “I love adventure, and so adventure biking is something I want to do. I am going to pick up the Thor for myself.”
Firefox-Bicycles-Pricelist.png

Firefox-MTV-Bicycles-1.4.jpg

Firefox-MTV-Bicycles-1.jpg

Firefox-MTV-Bicycles-2.jpg

Firefox-MTV-Bicycles-3.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thanks for the new's i feel Instead of sharing profit they should have rather gone alone and passed the benefit to cusomer's.

Top Bottom