India's First Superbike Festival Rocks Pune (Coverage)

Thread Starter #1
Bike lovers rejoice as Pune is all set to host the very first India Superbike Festival on the 28th and 29th April 2012 [clap]

hile motorcyclists abroad have been blessed with various bike shows, festivals and the works, we in India have been comparatively unfortunate in that regard. But not anymore. Its time to hear those big engines rev as superbikes of all shapes and sizes amass together for this mother of all bike meets.

The Indian Superbike Festival is all set to rock Pune on the 28th and 29th April 2012 at the Amanora Town Centre. And it’s not just the mean machines that will grab your attentions. Aftermarket parts, riding gear, other accessories and a whole lot more are sure to make this your one stop biking nirvana for the weekend.

Bikes apart, the place is set to groove on rock shows hosted by some renowned bands and some incredibly pulsating numbers by DJ’s. The best food joints along with a barbeque festival will take care of your appetite while you feast your eyes on the two wheeled beauties. Want to get in on the action? Call on 07709999980 or mail in at isfpune@gmail.com to get more info on these two days of adrenalin charged fun.

Source : India Superbike Festival all set to rock Pune!| Zigwheels.com

Re: First India Superbike Festival all set to rock Pune

I might be paying a visit here Sunday evening, anyone else from Pune visiting ?

Re: First India Superbike Festival all set to rock Pune

I might visit on Saturday morning.
ahh its a little too late now, or we could have had a meet of Pune TAIans this weekend. May be next time we should think about it coinciding with some event (or without)[cheers]

Re: First India Superbike Festival All Set To Rock Pune

I visited the festival this morning. It is a treat for bike lovers. Many superbike owners have come down to Pune to display their bikes. Plus there are few stalls of super-bikes like Aprilia, BMW, Hyosung etc.

Never seen so many super-bikes together!

Let the pics talk [:)]:

Attachments

Re: First India Superbike Festival All Set To Rock Pune

I visited the festival this morning. It is a treat for bike lovers. Many superbike owners have come down to Pune to display their bikes. Plus there are few stalls of super-bikes like Aprilia, BMW, Hyosung etc.

Never seen so many super-bikes together!

Let the pics talk [:)]:
Many Thanks for the pics knightrider, i got late reaching back pune sunday night and missed the event. [frustration]

seriously i missed the fest relly wanna to participate in it on my low bike. skul chopper missed it. miss'n fun. authorities should try'n announce another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pics there. has the event been dull or something i dont see many people there & the bikes are not showcased in the hall.
i may be wrong [confused]

nice pics there. has the event been dull or something i dont see many people there & the bikes are not showcased in the hall.
i may be wrong [confused]
The show was good for the enthusiasts like us [;)], not so for the bike dealers. There were stalls of BMW, Harley, Aprilia, Honda etc. but I did not see much being sold or booked there.
The bikes in the pics above were of the bikers club who had come down to Pune for the event.

that hyosungs are crap!

650 GTR whatever it is . they aren not reliable man .who calls them superbike? I'll bash him [anger]

you can pick one used one in Australia from 2-3000 dollars
means 2008-09 model for 1-1.5 lac rupees

350Z

Core Team
Superbike Festival 2013 edition is going to be held on 19th and 20th October at Amanora Town Center, Pune. This time expected number of superbikes is 500.

superbike-festival-india.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom