Harley Davidson: Auto Expo 2012 Coverage (Pictures, News, Updates)

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
I'm usually not much into bikes but this was the pavilion which literally made me go "wow" looking at the number fantastic and attractive Harelys showcased.

DSC07106.jpg

DSC07107.jpg

DSC07108.jpg

DSC07109.jpg

DSC07110.jpg

Well the option lists on the Harleys look nice here in India,but once you see the prices of these options you go like WHAT??
A friend did buy a Harley sometime back & the simple number plate holder was 18,000 !!
Extra seat for the pillion also came at a huge price & the exhaust was around the 1 lakh plus,but end of the day its a statement when everyone has a superbike you have a Harley with pricy options,guess someone who wants a look at Harleys here should look at Honda Rune also,that thing has good road presence but more silent,but a Harley is a Harley,the other day when a Harley did arrive at one of the cafes some one in anther table assumed it was an old jeep that was making that noise,guessing Indians prefer superbike howls over a Vtwin sounding similar to an American nitro drag racer.

Last edited:
Prads, for us these bikes are premium & equal to the price of cars we own. We can never expect the prices to fall drastically & right now the only Harley any from the middle class can afford is the Iron 883 & other low end model below 1000cc that too on EMIs else we can safely forget that Harley's exist in India as well now

wow guys this thread made my day!! [clap] harley davidson got best stall among others i have seen! any one gifting me fat boy special? [glasses]

Top Bottom