3C Custom Royal Enfield Bullet - Modified

Thread Starter #1
hey guys read this on bs motoring..its 3C modified bullet but looks very ugly!

According to Javeen Mathew, 3C stands for ‘custom,’ ‘classic’ and ‘concept.’ The whole idea was to fuse these three elements into one Royal Enfield. This bike is all about the chassis, which steals the show at gunpoint. Since there was a big question mark in Javeen’s head as to how he’d achieve this, he shaped the chassis in the form of a question mark! It’s made out of four-inch galvanised iron pipe, mated to the bottom portion of the stock chassis. It doubles up as the fuel tank, holding 8 litres. The very V-Max-ish scoops in the frame look fantastic, as does the minimalistic seat. You might think that since there’s nothing on the bike, it’ll be as light as a... er, bullet. But the fact is, it weighs as much as the stock bike! The frame is where the weight lies. read more - 3C Bullet Custom - What the...!

Attachments

Thread Starter #4
Re: 3C Custom Bullet Modified!

yea this one looks better..please post more info on it!!

I know Javeen. He's got a Royal Enfield dealership at Kottayam and we used to compete along side in the Castrol INRC back in the 90's. That bike looks okay in my opinion.

I've seen that bike earlier.It is having a question mark like design.
Anyway i dont like it.
But V-twin Bullet is really nice.

I think this bike was showcased in RM Goa & got some good reviews...
I think cheers to Javeen for the efforts & the design he brings out in this bike.

the v twin is a musket v twin 700cc. the guy has fused in 2 350 CI's. i think he was also planning to make a 1000 cc one ( who could stop themselves after making a 700cc v twin [:D] )

it even came up once in the paper saying that the guy was trying to sell this design to the RE but no updates on it yet.

Check out his site

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom