Group of Delhi Superbikers (GODS) Meet Pictures

Thread Starter #1
This isn't really about cars but is anyone coming for the GODS G2G tomorrow morning ? I'm getting a ride on a Hayabusa till Khan Market ! [clap] It's from 7:30 onwards, if anyone's interested. [:)]

AMG

Suspended
Re: Snaps Of Exotic and Rare Cars in Delhi - NCR

Wish I was in Delhi.

Its at McDonalds.

This isn't really about cars but is anyone coming for the GODS G2G tomorrow morning ? I'm getting a ride on a Hayabusa till Khan Market ! [clap] It's from 7:30 onwards, if anyone's interested. [:)]
so offer is still valid :tongue:

Thread Starter #4

No it isn't. Anyway here are a few teasers from the event.
Enjoy ! [;)]

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Re: Pictures: Group of Delhi Superbikers Meet (GODS)

Perfect teasers, Rohan. Looking for complete photographs from the meet and of course, your experience with Hayabusa!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Amazing pictures RD16 , now waiting for the remaining pictures and yeah your experience with the Hayabusa!

Thread Starter #7
Perfect teasers, Rohan. Looking for complete photographs from the meet and of course, your experience with Hayabusa!

Drive Safe,
350Z
Amazing pictures RD16 , now waiting for the remaining pictures and yeah your experience with the Hayabusa!
Thank You ! Unfortunately I couldn't get the ride on the Busa. [frustration]
I'm going to click a R1 soon, I'll get a ride on that for sure. I'll keep you posted.
I shall post the rest of the pictures soon. Here are a few more [;)]

Attachments

Oh that's sad to hear that you could'n manage a drive! Anyways keep the pictures coming buddy. Totally how many bikes were there and what are all the bikes?

350Z

Core Team
GODS have some of the best bikes one could imagine of owning in India. They were a real pleasant surprise at Delhi Super Car and Bike Show. I did not know about this event, otherwise I would have paid a little visit to catch a glimpse of these bikes again.

group_of_delhi_superbikers.jpg

superbikes_in_delhi.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
Oh that's sad to hear that you could'n manage a drive! Anyways keep the pictures coming buddy. Totally how many bikes were there and what are all the bikes?
There were atleast 20-25 superbikes out of which there were 6-7 Hayabusa's, 3 R1's and just 2 Harley's which was a dissapointment. Then there were a couple of Ducati's and Hyonsung bikes. Quite a few of the bikes had aftermarket exhausts and all of them sounded amazing together ! I shall post the pictures tomorrow since I don't have access to a computer at the moment.

Top Bottom