LML Back in Action - Launches New 4 Stroke Scooters

Thread Starter #1
lml_logo_640.jpg

LML, one of the most successful two wheeler manufacturer of the past is on its way to get back into the markets.
The company recently launched the Select 4 four-stroke scooters. It is powered by a 150cc heart with four strokes. With a maximum power output of 8.5 bhp of power and a torque of 11.3Nm, the company wishes to taste the success which it enjoyed a decade back.
The prices of the kick and electric start versions have been mentioned below.
(Prices Ex showroom. Delhi)

Kick Start: Rs. 47,000
Electric Start: Rs. 51,000

Info Source: Motoroids

350Z

Core Team
Re: LML back in action; Launches Select 4 Scooters

Ah! Good ol’ days return back. LML is usually synonymous to grandpa’s scooter and it’s exciting to see this brand in action. The modern generation may not prefer it because of: (1) Price and (2) Looks. For this much of budget, they can get a trendy Dio or Aviator. Some pictures of New LML Scooters will be nice though.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Re: LML back in action; Launches Select 4 Scooters

Good news. I still have one old Vespa.

Any pictures?
I searched a lot for the pics, but couldnt find any. I am actually urprised as of why LML launched the scooter silently.

PS: Some pics of your Oldie would be great.

hey guys another great news! LML is coming back with freedom bike by end-2011!

LML has now decided to bring back the Freedom and re-launch the bike in a new avatar by the end of 2011. Besides this, LML also plans to enter in the 125cc gearless scooter market to take on the likes of Hero Honda Pleasure, Mahindra Wego and Suzuki Access. The scooter will come out in 2012. Coming back to the Freedom, the company plans to develop the bike on the old platform but tweak and modernize it to make it comparable to other bikes in its segment. It will use the same 125 cc engine; again, it would be a slightly tweaked version.

AMG

Suspended
The star looks like the scooter in Vice City.

Even that was named Star, wasnt it? [confused]

Just saw the news in Business line.
They are also adding 4 models in the place of adreno and energy. [:)]

who said they won't sell much i see lot of these scooter on road . They are way way better then those girly scooter . This scooter is man scooter

both scooter are parked near my office so i will get there pic tomorrow or Tuesday

Must say they awesome to drive no more huge noise and well balanced then there elder scooter and ride to has become better

350Z

Core Team
LML is now advertising their new range in newspapers during festive season. Last week I saw its ad. But cannot find that newspaper now. Any one got the image of that advertisement?

Drive Safe,
350Z

My father still got LML Vespa Select 1995 model.Quality and Style was much better than Bajaj scooters.Specially like the horn .It was unique loud.

As per information LML are selling in north india(mostly Delhi,gurgaon) since Dec 2009.

Top Bottom