Why RE Bikes Selling Like Hot Cake?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Royal Enfield is a legendary biking brand with a long history of bikes and who can forget the Bullet!! Royal Enfield is remembered by the name Bullet and even today, for every hardcore biker who actually wants to make a humble yet classy statement on the road will go in for the Royal Enfield be it the Classic Bullet or Thunderbird Series. The aura of Royal Enfield bikes is unparalleled and only the true blue bikers will understand the respect that the RE Bullet and the other RE bikes in general command.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Thanks Akash.

Actually I am looking to buy a bike. I like RE bikes. I am 45 (and 78 Kg, 6 ft) and never tried bike in life. Have gearless and car.

Dominar does not suite me as it looks sporty.

Want a cruiser type bike only.

Dominar specification in Avenger platform is what I am looking for.

But no news on Avenger 400.

Can I go for Classic 500 ( or 350) or Thunderbird 350 or 350x?

Thanks Akash.

Actually I am looking to buy a bike. I like RE bikes. I am 45 (and 78 Kg, 6 ft) and never tried bike in life. Have gearless and car.

But no news on Avenger 400.

TD all and see what suits you, including the Avengers, they are truly budget cruisers.

If you do decide on the bullet which will be around 2L, be ready to say goodbye to weekend's, you would be on your hands and knees tinkering around, and don't forget to place a cardboard under the bike at night, it surely leaks like a tap.

Happy shopping.

I see a lot o people and Gurus in Internet and real life says Dominar 400 is soo good and all rE bikes are worthless only. Then why every month so many RE models getting sold and Dominar is still very few?
I'm still confused why people compare RE with Dominor, just because of the price and engine size. Both are poles apart and designed for different purpose.

Have a brief TD with current avenger. I don't find it under-powered or boring to ride. It has sufficient torque and power.

I felt very much comfortable with 350x but it's my personal opinion. Have a test drive and decide which satisfies your need.

Bcoz many people patronize RE like anything and don't do a fair comparison with Bajaj or any other bike in the world except Harley which is too good for RE to be compared with. But many feel RE are junk too so it has extreme opinions. People also buy it as they consider it a legendary brand, they like vintage motorcycle design, like to ride a bike with more power and absorbable FE.

Top Bottom