Akash1886

Honoured Member
Bajaj Auto introduces the All-New 2018 Edition Pulsars – The Black Pack

Pulsar 150.png

Pulsar 180.png

Pulsar 220F.png

· Special edition to celebrate the milestone of 1 crore Pulsar sales worldwide

· Black Pack Pulsar edition available in the Pulsar 150, 180 and 220F

New Delhi,12th Nov 2017: Bajaj Auto Ltd, India’s leading motorcycle company selling in over 70 countries, has introduced the Black Pack Pulsar edition across the Pulsar 150, 180 and 220F range. The uniquely styled edition has been launched to celebrate achieving 1 core sales by Pulsar worldwide.

Commenting on the introduction of the Black Pack Pulsar edition, Mr Eric Vas, President – Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Ltd said, “Pulsar has been India’s No.1 Sports motorcycle brand in the country since its launch in 2001. Bajaj Pulsar is sold in over 25 countries worldwide and is market leader in most of them. We are proud to have achieved the milestone of 1 crore Pulsar customers around the world. To commemorate this achievement, we present the unique Black Pack edition.”

The new edition combines premium black paint coupled with matte grey highlights and white alloy wheels offering a sporty, modern and aggressive look that appeals to the dynamic Pulsar rider.

Product Features:

Pulsar Variant: The Black Pack Edition - Pulsars

Key Highlights

· White Alloy Wheels
· New & Stylish Decals
· Premium paint and decal finish
· Satin Chrome exhaust cover
Regards

Akash

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Bajaj Auto Introduces the All-New 2018 Edition Pulsars – The Black Pack

The Black Pack Edition - Pulsars

Key Highlights
· White Alloy Wheels
[clown]:rolleyes::suspect:

Hope i don't get a warning for a one liner but which brilliant mind came up with this idea.

Hope i don't get a warning for a one liner but which brilliant mind came up with this idea.
Exactly what i am thinking that where on earth this combination of all black comes in with white alloys[surprise]
Kabhi Kabhi, the White color does look good in real. Lets give it to them yaar.

Regards

Akash
Agree buddy but why not complete black editions with black alloys as they had been giving in standard pulsars why to even make it white, that does not make it look any sportier for sure.

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Agree buddy but why not complete black editions with black alloys as they had been giving in standard pulsars why to even make it white, that does not make it look any sportier for sure.
Yaar Vijay, you know it I am not a bike person not even remotely[lol](Last I rode a bike was 13 yrs ago) so I guess giving a White alloy could be a way to provide a contrast. All Black though does look really hot!

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom