Hero Maestro Edge 125 Launched in India

Thread Starter #1
The 2017 Hero Maestro Edge is set to gain new colour options and Auto Headlamp On feature (AHO). The engine too has been re-tuned to meet the upcoming BS IV emission norm.
At the heart of the 2017 Hero Maestro Edge is an 110.9 cc single cylinder, air cooled, OHC mill coupled to a Variomatic drive. The engine is capable of 8 bhp maximum power at 7,500 rpm (down from 8.31 bhp at 8,000 rpm) and 8.7 Nm peak torque at 5,500 rpm (up from 8.5 Nm at 6,500 rpm).

The engine now reaches its peak figures at a lower rpm than before which will have a positive impact on the fuel efficiency front. Apart from the previously available seven paint schemes, the Hero Maestro Edge will also get dual tone colours, including Sporty Matte Grey and Red, and Active Matte Grey and Blue.

Other features in the 2017 Hero Maestro Edge includes digital & analogue combo instrumentation, integrated braking system, LED taillamp, mobile charging port with boot light and tubeless tyres. The Honda Activa rival also gets a convenient external filling slot near the taillamp and an immobiliser.
Source:2017 Hero Maestro Edge gains retuned engine & AHO

Attachments

Nairrk

Honoured Member
So, it seems the difference from the existing Maestro Edge to the new one is only Auto Head Lamp on feature (AHO) and the BSI IV emission norm..?

Thread Starter #3
So, it seems the difference from the existing Maestro Edge to the new one is only Auto Head Lamp on feature (AHO) and the BSI IV emission norm..?
The engine is capable of 8 bhp maximum power at 7,500 rpm (down from 8.31 bhp at 8,000 rpm) and 8.7 Nm peak torque at 5,500 rpm (up from 8.5 Nm at 6,500 rpm).They detuned the engine to met the norms apart from two new dual tone shades included.

Hero Maestro is undoubtadly a looker with host of features, I took a test drive in Pune & also ridden it in Mumbai but sadly I found it sluggish compared to Jupiter & Activa 3G.

hero has started sheeding its dependencies on Honda. one reliable source claims that Hero is even testing 200 to 300cc prototypes in its 16km track in R&D center. These models will be launched within a span of two years. Good Luck to Hero. eagerly waiting for our Home grown companies taking the fight of japense.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Launch Date, Prices, Features and more

Hero Motocorp is going to launch 2 more scooters in India. It already launched the Destini 125, which targets family buyers. For the younger generation, it has a sportier scooter in mind. It will launch the Hero Maestro Edge 125 as its sporty youthful scooter. As per the Hero officials, the launch is scheduled for early months of 2019. Currently, Hero Motocorp has 3 110cc scooters (Maestro, Duet and Pleasure) and the new Destini in 125cc segment. It also plans to launch a new 110cc scooter in near future.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Launching Next Month In India

screenshot-gaadiwaadi.com 2019-03-29 14-46-35-929.jpeg

The Hero Maestro Edge 125 will use a fuel-injected version of the 124.6 cc BSVI-ready single-cylinder air-cooled engine that is dubbed as Energy Boost. The same powertrain in the Destini 125 produces a maximum power output of 8.70 bhp at 6,750 rpm and 10.2 Nm of peak torque delivered at 5,000 rpm. The i3S technology will also likely be employed for returning appreciable fuel economy.

Hero-Maestro-Edge-125-Badge-696x522.jpg

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Launch Date Announced

Hero MotoCorp is on a roll with its new offerings and will be introducing the much awaited Maestro Edge 125 and the new Pleasure 110 scooters later this month. The new scooters are scheduled for launch on May 13, 2019, and will take the total number of launches from the company to five this month.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Launched In India: Prices Start At ₹ 58,500

Hero MotoCorp has finally launched the new Maestro Edge 125 scooter with prices starting at ₹ 58,500 for the Drum variant going up to ₹ 60,000 for the Disc version (Ex-showroom, Delhi) which is fro the Carb variants. The FI variant costs ₹ 62,700 (ex-showroom Delhi). The all-new Hero Maestro Edge 125 joins the Destini 125 as the company's second offering in the 125 cc scooter segment, and is targeted at a younger set of customers unlike the Destini which is family oriented scooter.

ssfa889_hero-maestro-edge-125_625x300_13_May_19.jpg

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth Edition Launched; Priced At ₹ 72,950

Hero MotoCorp has introduced a new variant of the Hero Maestro Edge 125 scooter keeping in mind the upcoming festive season. The new Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth edition has been priced at ₹ 72,950 (Ex-showroom, Delhi), which is around ₹ 1,500 more than the standard disc brake variant. The Maestro Edge 125 Stealth does not have any mechanical updates, but gets a new Matt Grey colour shade and theme, new body graphics, including a premium 'Stealth' crest badging, carbon fibre textured strips, white accents, and tone-on-tone stripes to give the Maestro Edge 125 a fresh updated look.

Read

Hero Maestro edge is available in 4 variants in India. It generates 9 bhp of power and 10.4 nm of torque from its 124.6cc engine. Hero Maestro Edge 125 has an automatic gearbox. It has both front and rear drum brakes. It comes up with combined braking system of both wheels. This scooter weighs 111 kg and is available in 8 colours.
The one I own is of colour blue. In this 24 months of using this scooter, the thing I have noticed the most is excessive noise of the engine while accelerating. Also everytime the scooter had to be taken to servicing, it needed either an oil change or some other change. Also I had to face chronic problems with the technicalities of the scooter. The problem which bugged me the most was, the scooter not getting into ignition mode with one turn of the key. Also I faced issues like the kick start and power start didn't use to work all the time. I had to try a lot of times before the scooter started, especially in the morning.
The comfort of the scooter was great though. It could easily accommodate 3 people. And the under seat storage area was enough for a half face Helmet. The scooter also consists of an USB charger and inbuilt light in the under seat storage. It also has a different compartment for the fuel tank opener.
Overall I was not satisfied with the scooter based on the amount I paid for it, which was, Rupees 72000.
I won't suggest someone to go for this scooter, because there are better options available at this price range and even lower.

Top Bottom