Me tooooo..., owning a classic fiero (Suzuki Fiero) scooty headlight type :), October 2000 model, red colour, With 113000kms on the clock and still running fine.
some points regards to my bike,
1. never changed the clutch plates till now, giving satisfactory performance and mileage too.
2. never changed the front brakes to date.
3. changed the tyres once only at around 70000 kms.
4. Had to change the CARBURETOR at 80000 kms.
5. Still on original rims and spokes and still are almost true.
6. no adjustments need for tappets till date.
7. Had got the drive chain changed in warranty at around 3000 kms. , one of the links had broken in he middle. Still running on the same chain and sprocket set.
8. had got the rear shocks changed in the suzuki free camp in that day. First it had black shoaks then changed to silver ones. still using the same.
cant let it go, i dont think there is another bike in the market which is as well built and has a forgiving nature.
will post remaining, cant remember now,