Yamaha FZ Series Limited Edition Rolls In

Thread Starter #1
Yamaha will soon launch limited edition bikes from the FZ series. This includes the Fazer, FZ-16 and the FZ-S. To take advantage of the festive season, Yamaha will bring out limited edition bikes painted in special midnight black colour with golden coloured decals and alloy wheels. The bikes will also sport an all-black theme with blacked out front forks, silencer and rear grab handlebars. There are no mechanical changes done to the bikes and they will continue to be powered by 14 bhp four-stroke single-cylinder 153cc engine, matted to 5-speed gearbox. There will be a slight premium of around Rs 2000-3000 charged on these limited edition bikes. Price range of the FZ series starts from Rs 74,900 for the FZ-16, going up to Rs 77,100 for the FZ-S, while the Fazer retails at Rs 82,100 (prices on-road, Mumbai).

source - Yamaha to launch special FZ series | Autocar India

Attachments

Even i am loving those decals and the painted alloys.Fazer is looking a real hot machine.

deville_56

Honoured Member
It's already out and lots of them on road. Saw 3 of them yesterday on road and a couple at Yamaha showroom. There is kicker liver addition, which of course spoiled the looks. 2700 bucks extra.

Thread Starter #9
ya no extra work except sporty paint color etc..but for only rs.2-3 it doesnt looks that bad deal!

Thread Starter #11
oh gosh!! though its not looking that bad but i think i need to see one in real. anybody got some real snapped pics??

Top Bottom