Which is Most Common Two-Wheeler in Your City?

Thread Starter #1
Which is the most common two-wheeler in your city

Here in Hyderabad most common bikes are: Hero splendor puls, Honda Activa,Honda Unicorn,Hero Cbz, Royal Enfield 350 & thunderbird, Bajaj Pulsar.

Please share which is the common motorcycle in your city!!

Re: Which is the Most common two-wheeler in your City

Nowadays I see scooter all over in Delhi instead of bike. Every second scooter is Honda Activa and every third is TVS Jupiter.

I see lots of hero bikes. List includes splendor, splendor +, passion, passion + and passion pro.

Here in Madurai

The most common two wheeler's are:
1. Hero Splendor plus
2. Bajaj Pulsar
3. Yamaha Fz's
4. Hero Xtreme
5. Hero Passion pro.

For the past 1 year it is rainning RE's
1. Classic 350's (black is everywhere)
2. Thunderbird's (350 and 500)

Thread Starter #7

Here in Madurai

The most common two wheeler's are:
1. Hero Splendor plus
2. Bajaj Pulsar
3. Yamaha Fz's
4. Hero Xtreme
5. Hero Passion pro.

For the past 1 year it is rainning RE's
1. Classic 350's (black is everywhere)
2. Thunderbird's (350 and 500)
Yes bro, in south India there is more followers for Royal Enfield!!

Yes bro, in south India there is more followers for Royal Enfield!!
That's me too, bought my classic 350 silver on 01-12-15 and after that there were more RE's on roads within a short period of time. I think this might be due to the escalated prices of the other Two wheeler companies like the Yamaha's, Bajaj and hero, etc.

FZ, 220F and R15 and i personally drive Fazer Our whole family drives Yamaha bikes. and i think these are the best bikes till date in terms of budget, performance and looks.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
At present, seeing more number of scooters are on road than Bike's. Not noticed about the bikes much accurately (However have seen more Bajaj brand and then Hero).

Scooters - Old Owners/models, maximum Honda Activa and then TVS wego and Jupiter

Newly bought - Jupiter leads followed by Hero Maestro, Suzuki Access and now Hero Duet.
Also few Yamaha's. (It seems the new buyers trend now diverted to Jupiter, Hero Duet (Maestro Edge not launched here), Suzuki and yamaha. Very Rare to see a new Honda activa on the road...!

Thread Starter #12
At present, seeing more number of scooters are on road than Bike's. Not noticed about the bikes much accurately (However have seen more Bajaj brand and then Hero).

Scooters - Old Owners/models, maximum Honda Activa and then TVS wego and Jupiter

Newly bought - Jupiter leads followed by Hero Maestro, Suzuki Access and now Hero Duet.
Also few Yamaha's. (It seems the new buyers trend now diverted to Jupiter, Hero Duet (Maestro Edge not launched here), Suzuki and yamaha. Very Rare to see a new Honda activa on the road...!
Ohh, Here in Hyderabad most scooters are honda activa!!

Here in Bangalore:
Bikes: Pulsar, Yamaha FZ, Passion Pro, TVS Star City, Bajaj Avenger, Royal Enfield Thunderbird & 350., KTM Duke 390 , Splendor., Apache...
Scooters: Honda Activa, Suzuki Access 125, Honda Dio, TVS Jupiter, TVS Wego, TVS Scooty Pep+/Zest,

Here in Chennai.

Lots of Activas and Jupiters coupled with some wegos (esp. the old ones) are here and there.

Atleast 3 in 5 houses have a scooter (coupled with a bike sometimes, like me).

Lots of two strokes, mainly Yamaha RX series. Even the local spare part seller has started to procure block piston kits (not original) for Yamaha RXs because of the high number of users here
in my locality.

After Activa, it's the bike(s) which has equipped the sloper engine, yes, you guessed it right! Hero's Splendor, Passion and the CD series.

The youngsters' first choice is the Pulsars followed by Apache > FZ > Gixxer > Unicorn > Karizma.

The wealthy youngsters' choices are Ninja > RC series > Duke series > CBR series > R15.

The Matures' choice is RE > Unicorn > Shine > Splendor > Star city and old victors > and finally CD100!

Here in Gurgaon.

Every second bike is a Pulsar (or we can say Bajaj, as there are many iterations of Pulsar). Yamaha is catching up very well with FZ and R15.

Every second scooter is an Activa. I mean there are tons (literally) of Activas to be spotted in NCR. In smaller cities, less-known brands like TVS (Jupiter) and Yamaha (Ray, Alpha) are catching up.

Top Bottom